Prince Matchabelli- Cotton Candy Cologne Spray

Prince Matchabelli- Cotton Candy Cologne Spray

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

I love the smell of cotton candy and this stuff smells just like it. Once I get to the bottom of the bottle it starts to smell like alcohol though. I'm an adult who likes to smell like a kid ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My signature scent. I layer this with Cotton Candy Fantasy bodywash, lotion, & body spray & use the aerosol can as extra deodorant & a bit of Aquolina Pink Sugar as a top off, & I get compliments where ever I go!! I like in-your-face fragrances, something I can layer, & something that does not break the bank & I've found it here. Today I picked up this in a set w a body spray & aerosol can for 6 bux (kmart), so my stash is complete for awhile. I carry a mini Body Fantasy CC in my purse but I like the Prince M version better. I just do not want to carry a glass bottle in my purse. I don't think this scent has any age limits.

To Read all 26 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/27/2013 11:39:00 PM

Tested this on at walmart since they are only 8 bucks and here on MUA it has great reviews. This fragrance smells a littlenon the cheap side to me..... too sweet. I guess ill just stick to fruity scents. I guess this does not work well woth my chemistry.

on 12/18/2012 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A different scent from what I usually wear. I like that it reminds me of grape soda, kind of sweet and playful with a nicer drydown than the initial scent. It does NOT last more than an hour or so on me. I bought this online for $10, only to find that Walgreens has a two bottle set right now on sale fro $4.99! It was very hard to find, so you might want to check your local Walgreens in the fragrance gift set section. I'm giving it to my nine-year-old daughter.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i only find one fragrance better than this one. but this is so inexpensive ($3.99 at meijer) and amazing-smelling. i mean, you'd expect this to be a sickening scent, but it's a mixture high-end perfumes can't even match. i thought the planet was doomed to either fruity scents, or floral scents. i hate all floral fragrances but even i got sick of these upbeat fragrances that somehow smelled "hot". i have this in the spray deodorant can version by the way. but it's nice to finally smell something unlike anything and anybody else. it's literally refreshing. the whole blend of this is nothing short of perfect. spun sugar, creamy vanilla, notes of tender strawberries, lush raspberries and clean musk. irresistable indeed. this morning i put on a sweater that i had sprayed this scent on and i couldn't get enough of myself. think i know what my "signature fragrance" will be for a while. ^_^

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree with all the great reviews below. This spray is border-line magical. I love it. Men love it. My fiance goes crazy for it. The musky, cotton candy, strawberry scent is amazing and lasts over 24 hours. It's so dirt cheap in the best way possible. I'll reach for this over many high-end fragrances. And it matches beautifully with Victoria's Secret's Strawberries and Champaigne body spray, as well as many of their other scents.

on 9/30/2012 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the aerosol of this and I love it to death. It lasts all day long. No joke, all day. If you grew up with Juice Bar's Cotton Candy body spray, you will love this. They smell identical. It's a true cotton candy smell, I get allot of compliments when I wear this (by guys and by girls). Someone told me I smelled like what Sooki from True Blood must smell like, someone else told me I smelled like an ideal carnival, someone told me I smelled like unicorn farts, someone told me I smelled like the Powerpuff Girls, I think my favorite was when someone came up to me and very nervously said "I mean this as a compliment, you smell just like cotton candy." Itís amazing. It's the best perfume I've ever bought, I really mean that, it lasts longer than any other perfume I've ever bought, it smells amazing and it's so cheap! I also really like that it smells the same all day; you know how some perfumes change throughout the day? This one is consistent. I donít have to wait for it to dry down to something I like.

on 4/9/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Sugary goodness!!!! I love the notes of strawberry and vanilla sugar. I dont believe I have to stop wearing this at any age. I dont have those kinds of rules for myself. This scent is fun and comforting. I get many compliments when I wear it. Just a great feminine fragrance! And super affordable too! I get the cute 2nd pink marabou feather bottle at Kmart for about $9. It the only place around here I have seen it. I adore this fragrance. I often mix it with musky scents and oils. Love it!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is dangerous. The first two ingredients are SD Alchohol 40 and isobutane. It also has Propane in it. My daughter received it from a friend for a birthday present along with some other cosmetics. She had a severe allergic reaction to it. She broke out in severe hives and could not sleep. I gave her benadryl that night to calm the hives. Days later she had an Anaphylaxis attack. She broke out in hives again and her temperature shot up to 104 degrees. This product should be outlawed! Propane? Really?

on 1/14/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just bought some for my 9 yr old niece today, she loves it but truth be told, so do I. I love sweet scents, and to me this isn't cloying. I also like Dream Heavenly Angels by Victoria Secret which reminds me of cotton candy, and Dark Kiss by Bath and Body Works which is like cotton candy and smoke! Someone below mentioned this mixed with the VS scent, and they are really sexy together, she's right!;) For a little girl this alone is great and if sprayed in a room , hrs later when you walk in, its still faintly sweet smelling. Layer this under your other sweet scents to take it up a notch and you have a more grown up scent. I love all things cotton candy:)

Popular Fragrances