Quo Lip Gloss Stick - Bitten

Quo Lip Gloss Stick - Bitten

4.7

on 8/17/2012 11:00:00 AM

I like the colour on this, the texture is smooth and nice. If you are eating or drinking, though, it comes off very quickly.

on 5/22/2010 12:54:00 AM

Medium creaminess/glossiness,, medium coverage. It is like a mauve-rose, no shimmer. For everyday. Pigmented and even if some of the gloss comes off, colour stays. Doesn't dry your lips. Touchup after eating. Doesn't smudge. Feels sheer. No fragrance.

I have very pigmented red lips and on me, bitten is a reddish MLBB. It's got a really great light, glossy texture that you can easily build on to make it look more natural or really red. It's a really wearable red on my NC35 skin. There's no smell (hate smelly lipsticks!), and there is no shimmer/glitter or anything. It is just slightly glossy. This is the lipstick that's in my makeup bag right now!

on 7/31/2008 2:04:00 PM

Lovely summer shade, I just love it. It replaces lipgloss anytime in my book.

on 2/15/2008 6:25:00 PM

I purchased this product based on the reviews. They were so right. I had been looking for a red lip colour that wouldn't be to dark or overwhelming. This colour is a perfect choice for me. It is smooth and ads enough colour to look like I'm wearing something, but is not a "Gwen Steffani" red. I wear it during the day and it helps give my face a nice lift, especially in the winter. I was surprised by the quality of the product knowing that it's a "drug store" brand. It lasts long enough and doesn't seem to dry out my lips. It also doesn't have a smell or taste. I am so pleased that I will now be more likeley to try more Quo products. Thanks ladies for the great advice.

on 11/16/2007 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I realized I was truly in love with Bitten when I dropped it down a grate in Philadelphia, realized I had to spend another month without it and (in a panic) searched for a way to rescue it until my friend had to drag me into the hotel.
I love this product. The colour is fantastic - I can layer it on dark and dramatic or apply it with a light hand for daytime wear. The formula is creamy and smooth so it just glides on and the staying power is perfect for my needs. I don't even bother searching for other lip colours because so far I have never found anything to match this.

Canadians, run, don't walk to your local SDM to pick this up !! OMG, why didn't I buy this earlier. The texure is perfection, a creamy lipstick with the shine of a gloss. The color is incredible, imagine your lips if you've bitten them really hard, a very wearable red that even the most red phobic person can wear. There is no shimmer or frost, a straight up cream formula. It looks so beautiful on. The staying power is amazing for a gloss lipstick. It has all the properties of a very high end lipstick like La Prarie, Cle De Peau, Sisley........etc........... I hope that SDM never stop making this product or color, if they do, I'll need a heads up so I can buy them all !!