E.L.F. Blending Brush

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2017 9:55:00 AM

I love almost all the E.L.F eye brushes. They are fluffy and soft. Hold shape after wash. No little fibre fallouts. Apples eyeshadow easily. Nothing to complain about at all! I use them all the time!

I have a few of Elf's brushes and they are just fine for me. I do not need to spend $15-$35 for a brush that a $3-6 will do just fine!

on 5/29/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For $1 to $3 this el-cheapie eye brush just happens to be the right size for me and I love 'em. yes, I use a $22 MAC 217 and a $16 Lorac brush also - but e.l.f. is great for a cheap fix for decent quality. For $1? I can lose it or throw it away.

on 8/24/2017 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had this brush for more than 6 years and it still looks good.

I need to buy one more since it is so good to blend your makeup.
I also use it to apply my eye shadow and powder (under my eyes) for a lightly coverage.

on 6/8/2017 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this in the Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes that Elf sells. This brush is dense enough to pack on color and blends well. I don't have much to say about it because I've had no problems with it. It's not the softest blending brush out there by any means, but if you're just starting out with makeup or need something on a budget this brush does the job. No shedding so far, and I've washed it a few times.

I really love this brush. Aside from its perfect size, it helps me control the softness of my makeup. Would definitely pick one up again if needed!

on 3/19/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There is nothing I love more than a high quality makeup brush, especially eye brushes. Having used Hakuhodo brushes, which are absolutely superb, but also very expensive, this works really well as a nice dupe. I am really amazed at how well this little brush performs. It blends eye shadow beautifully and has held up well after being washed. I really don't see how a person could go wrong with this brush. Not only does it perform well but it is so cheap! What's not to love??

on 10/13/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is unfortunately my first dud e.l.f brush. I knew my chances and, well, that didn't turn out pretty. The brush I got shedded like no tomorrow, it just kept shedding and shedding as I swirled it on a napkin trying to get all the loose hair off. Turns out every single hair is loose, it's like the glue didn't work or something. When it does work, it is a dense brush and blends out cream eyeshadow very well. It's not the softest brush e.l.f has to offer but it wasn't too terribly uncomfortable. Well nothing matters now because I just threw it in the bin.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this blending brush! It makes my eyeshadow look so soft and blended. The quality is amazing and is also really pretty!

Got the blending brush and the contour brush about 2 years ago when I was first getting into makeup, and I didn't use it a lot then but I do now. It's been a couple of years and the bristles are only starting to get loose, which I'm not complaining about because it has been some time, and I wouldn't hesitate to get the same brushes again :)

Popular Makeup Brushes