E.L.F. Blending Brush

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the white essential brush. It's perfect; hair doesn't fall out, it blends shadow nicely, and you can't beat the price. Can't go wrong.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

perfect crease brush

To Read all 251 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/23/2016 4:54:00 PM

As a few others have mentioned, I love this as a crease brush. I use it practically every day for that purpose, and it's never let me down. It's a great quality brush, and never sheds. Elf's brushes are awesome, especially for the price!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this brush. It's made well and never sheds, it's gentle. I use it for applying an allover wash of shadow rather than using it as a blending/crease brush. It definitely diffuses shadow nicely.

on 12/30/2015 1:09:00 PM

I totally agree with the poster below, i dont love this as a blending brush (its to dense and small) but its GREAT as a crease brush or highlighting the inner corner of your eye. I think i bought it for like a $1 a few years ago, and it never sheds.

Would def repurchase.

on 12/16/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, while I don't love this as a blending brush, I absolutely love it as a crease brush with more dramatic looks! It really picks up the color of the shadow. Will continue to repurchase for this purpose. I have also not noticed any shedding like I usually do with the standard E.L.F. brushes,.

I like this brush and the price is soo cheap! It blends my shadows well except sometimes it does the job a little too well. This probably has to do with me more then the brush though.

on 11/17/2015 12:47:00 PM

This is my Holy Grail when it comes to eyeshadow. I use it for every aspect of my eyeshadow. You can apply heavily, lightly, blend smoothly.. this little brush is everything and more.

on 9/1/2015 11:27:00 AM

This is a pretty impressive brush considering it's their essential line, which only costs one dollar. It's very soft , but does shed after a couple of washes, but it's not a big deal to purchase these multiple times since they are only one dollar. I have about five of these right now, and I love them for crease colors and blending out my eyeshadows.

I would categorize this more as a big crease brush, rather than a blending brush. It's very dense and compact. It's nothing like the mac 224 (which I thought it would be because the E.L.F. website had a misleading picture at the time). I personally prefer that kind of fluffy, dome shaped, tapered brush with long bristles for blending.

This I use more for sort of "buffing" out a crease color, or buffing lightly at the edges, rather than blend. You do have to be careful with this because it is so dense it can end up dragging too much of the color and making a mess.
It can also be used for placing lighter crease colors, but again, because of the size: be careful or it will go everywhere!

As far as quality I experienced no shedding or bleeding, but I will say it is a bit scratchy.

I would say to look up decent pictures and videos of this to get a good idea of the size and shape of this brush. If you think this looks like a brush you can work with, you should get it because even if it is not crazy soft, its a really good value.

Popular Makeup Brushes