E.L.F. Blending Brush

Price: $

on 3/19/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There is nothing I love more than a high quality makeup brush, especially eye brushes. Having used Hakuhodo brushes, which are absolutely superb, but also very expensive, this works really well as a nice dupe. I am really amazed at how well this little brush performs. It blends eye shadow beautifully and has held up well after being washed. I really don't see how a person could go wrong with this brush. Not only does it perform well but it is so cheap! What's not to love??

Got the blending brush and the contour brush about 2 years ago when I was first getting into makeup, and I didn't use it a lot then but I do now. It's been a couple of years and the bristles are only starting to get loose, which I'm not complaining about because it has been some time, and I wouldn't hesitate to get the same brushes again :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this blending brush! It makes my eyeshadow look so soft and blended. The quality is amazing and is also really pretty!

on 10/13/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is unfortunately my first dud e.l.f brush. I knew my chances and, well, that didn't turn out pretty. The brush I got shedded like no tomorrow, it just kept shedding and shedding as I swirled it on a napkin trying to get all the loose hair off. Turns out every single hair is loose, it's like the glue didn't work or something. When it does work, it is a dense brush and blends out cream eyeshadow very well. It's not the softest brush e.l.f has to offer but it wasn't too terribly uncomfortable. Well nothing matters now because I just threw it in the bin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the white essential brush. It's perfect; hair doesn't fall out, it blends shadow nicely, and you can't beat the price. Can't go wrong.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

perfect crease brush

on 4/23/2016 4:54:00 PM

As a few others have mentioned, I love this as a crease brush. I use it practically every day for that purpose, and it's never let me down. It's a great quality brush, and never sheds. Elf's brushes are awesome, especially for the price!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this brush. It's made well and never sheds, it's gentle. I use it for applying an allover wash of shadow rather than using it as a blending/crease brush. It definitely diffuses shadow nicely.

on 12/30/2015 1:09:00 PM

I totally agree with the poster below, i dont love this as a blending brush (its to dense and small) but its GREAT as a crease brush or highlighting the inner corner of your eye. I think i bought it for like a $1 a few years ago, and it never sheds.

Would def repurchase.

on 12/16/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, while I don't love this as a blending brush, I absolutely love it as a crease brush with more dramatic looks! It really picks up the color of the shadow. Will continue to repurchase for this purpose. I have also not noticed any shedding like I usually do with the standard E.L.F. brushes,.

Popular Makeup Brushes