Anna Sui Sui Love

3.1

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm revisiting this fragrance. I bought it more years ago than I care to remember. Despite that it has stayed fresh. A very sweet dolly mixture type fragrance that would suit someone about ten years younger than me! I notice a lot of its fans are teenagers at school. I love the bottle - very cute - I think I've just grown out of this one.

I've had this for a loooooong time. As in, I've had the same bottle for a long time. The scent is pleasant but entirely unmemorable, so I never find myself reaching for it. The bottle is so darn gorg I always keep is right in the middle of my vanity, though. Can't even remember what it cost so I just selected 3.

Love Love Love this perfume. It smells the best after having it on for a little while. I have a lot of perfume but this has been the only one that I have repurchased.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A sugared fruits medley. Watery bright citrus, nicely clear and crisp but ultimately samey. Not my thing.

Not my taste. Too sweet and too fruity. It's frustrating to wear because there is something in the notes that I like. I can see this smelling good on someone with different chemistry

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I first bought this in my late teens and i still love Anna Sui Love. I would describe it as a very fresh summery smell. I get plenty of compliments when i wear it - JUST DON'T OVER DO IT! It's quite a strong fragrance so a little goes a long way ;)

This was my very first perfume and I really do like the scent. I'm a big fan of sweet fruity scents which is exactly what this one offers. It has a really sweet fruit scent (oranges?) that is not sickening at all. The lasting power of this is also very great I can just apply in the morning and not worry about it for the rest of the day.

Overall a great product. If you are into sweet scents like I am, definitely give this a try.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this was my signature smell back in middle school. It mixed very well with my crazy teenager hormones and guys told me i smelled like sweets. After my 1st bottle I tried looking for it, but none of the stores carried it anymore! So when I saw it while shopping in the city I told myself I HAD to buy it. Well, i'm not a teen anymore and my hormones have no more strange kick to it, so I smell like a walking ring pop when I wear it. no mas of this 500 calorie perfume for me....the bottle looks cute on my shelf though!!

sickening smell, package is too girly! not for me at all

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first Anna Sui perfume. I actually rarely wear perfume at all since I'm in theatre and choirs, both which do not let people wear fragrances so that I don't kill people accidentally.

I got this as a gift from my little brother and it works amazingly well with my body chemistry. I'm a fan of sweeter, more floral, sugary smells and this fits the key for me. It also does not give me any allergic reactions which most perfumes do because of the musk element; no musk in this one. It also does not get sour throughout the day. Even after a long day, late at night my one friend remarked that I smelled good when we sat close together; proof! Excellent.

I know scents don't always work on everyone based on personal preference and body chemistry, but for me personally it is excellent and one of the best perfumes I've ever used.

Popular Fragrances