Palladio flat shadow brush

Price: $

on 4/25/2009 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Its an ok brush, good for patting eyeshadow on the lids, its really not that soft and it sheds a lot!!, I mean all af my other brushes are cheaper than this and dont shed nearly as much as this one does, and it doesnt keep the shape either, but it does the job, another huge downside I see to this brush is the fact that it has this weird smell, I have this and a blending brush from Palladio and they have this awful smell, that I dont know what is, but has even spread to my other brushes... dont think Ill buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased this brush 4 years ago and have continued to reach for it frequently. It is flat, dense, and soft, and great for packing on color. That being said, I have felt the testers of this same brush in the last year, and they do not feel nearly as nice as the one I own. I love this brush.

on 9/8/2007 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this brush isn't really worth mentioning, but i got this at sally beauty for about $6 bucks! this bristles are a bit stiffer than more expensive eyeshadow brushes, yet it doesn't scratch the eye or my eyeshadow when i dip it in. distributes and blends colour adequately. i wouldn't repurchase this as it didn't leave too much of an impression.

Popular Makeup Brushes