C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Tastes sweet and lemony but not too artificial. Feels smooth and hydrating. Shiny, but not sticky or unnatural. Everything you want in a lip treatment. Seems expensive, but the tube lasts a long time and you can usually catch a two-for-one sale.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!! This is a really good lip treatment!! It's mainly almost a liquid more than a balm on the lips. The taste and smell is spectacular! I usually put this on my lips before bed. I massage it into my lips so that it moisturizes more, because if not it will sit on your lips like a gloss. When I get up in the morning, my lips are still smooth from overnight, which is great. The only bad issus that I have with this is that it leaks out of the tube and I have to stand it up in my lippie basket otherwise when I go to open it I will have to wipe around the edges because of the spillage (as I've had to do with it before). Also, the price to me is a bit too high. I'm glad that I got this for free with a coupon for any lip product from BBW, because although I love it, I can't imagine paying almost $8 for it. I hope this never goes away.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

The packaging is super cute and a bit vintage-y and the tube is always a plus. It's bright yellow so it's easy to find in my purse, too! For $7.50, it's heavier on the wallet than something I'd normally spend on a balm but I thought it smelled so good, what the heck. It wasn't especially moisturizing, actually less than most things I use but it tastes really good and adds an extra-moist look over lipstick. I might repurchase if it were cheaper, but nothing I can't do without.

on 8/14/2009 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I have tons of similar lip creams. I LOVE them. They last longer than your average lip balm. I love the consistency. The consistency of a lip gloss (ya know, the ones that aren't cheap and made for 5 year olds...). Minty, tasty, sweet, delicious! Some of them even have a bit of colour. I use them to help my colour last longer or just to give my lips a little gloss. Love, love, love. They are price ($7.50) but it is worth it considering how much I use it and love it.

on 12/25/2008 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product!! I bought it right after purchasing the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and this is an amazing dupe of it...maybe not even a dupe since this product is superior!! I love the lemon scent and it goes on feeling silky smooth. It also has lasting power as I hate to keep applying product over and over...which is great since I am a crazy lip licker!! Another bonus is the price...it is regularly priced at $7.50, but I got it for $3 while shopping at B&BW during their Chrismas sale. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again and for the price can even afford to stock up and send out as extras in swaps. Definitely buy this if you have chapped dry lips...and for even better results use the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer before hand!! :)

Top Rated Lip Treatments