C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.7

on 11/22/2012 10:15:00 PM

I absolutely adore, adore, ADORE this lip balm!

It smells and tastes amazing! Not to sweet and not to sour, sort of like a lemon tart.

I love this lipbalm for any day!

on 2/28/2010 4:21:00 AM

WOW. Lemon cake-flavored lip stuff. That is all I have to say.

*Homer drool*

EDIT: This cause tiny little pimples by the corners of my mouth. Not a big deal, and certainly not enough to make me quit using it. But if it broke me out, it could break other people out too, possibly worse.

on 5/23/2009 12:14:00 AM

Love this! It is moisturizing and smells great! I am a total sucker for lemon scented/smell products. Plan to purchase again

on 2/10/2009 9:03:00 AM

fantastic. smells so good. my lips have been softer for my lipgloss/sticks application. I almost wish they made this with a pale pink tint so I didnt have to rely on lipsticks. I hate my lips red. but I use this a lot when I go to bed. and sometimes I'll wear a light layer of it under my lipgloss or lipstick.

on 12/25/2008 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! It smells really nice and leaves my lippies nice and soft. Bath and Body Works always has sales so you could get a few of these at a time

on 12/21/2008 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The scent for these are fantastic. I'm not usually drawn to lemon fragrances, but this one is not too cloying and doesn't smell like lemon cleaner... it's more like lemon cake batter as another user previously mentioned. The one thing is that I wish the formula was a tad thicker and that it had a bit more tack to it. However, this lip cream is still very moisturizing and has a nice hint of shine as well.

I love this stuff. I am a huge fan of lemon-scented products and I have always liked the glosses from the C.O. Bigelow line because they are filled with goodies. Since it has been brutally cold where I live, my lips have been dry, scaly, cracked, bleeding, you get the picture. Nothing seemed to really helped alleviate the dryness my lips already had, or even prevent further damage. Well, my sister bought this during the semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works and liked it, so I gave it a try. It is a thick, very creamy gloss that felt so nice on my lips. The lemon custard scent was pleasant, but not overwhelming and tasted good. I could tell a noticeable improvement in my lips by the end of the day of wearing this. Now, I use it as a preventative measure and my lips are much smoother and softer. I will definitely rebuy this if I ever run out.

on 10/17/2007 11:44:00 AM

Love it!!!!! The BEST!

The texture of this product is thin, thin, thin! Not what I would expect for something called "lip cream". It has a delicious, pure lemon taste that is just like a fresh-squeezed glass of lemonade.

Top Rated Lip Treatments