C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.4

HG lip gloss. I only wear gloss or balm on my lips, but I MUST have some on at all times. The taste and smell of this product is phenomenal if you like lemons. I only switch to C.O tinted mentha lip glosses if I want a bit of color to go out. I have about 3 tubes of this for my car, purse, and work, and also a couple tubes of the lemon lip balm on my nightstand and makeup bag. I will always have these in stock and have a backup supply b/c that's how much I love them! Kinda pricey, but I get them at BBW and they almost always have some sort of lip gloss sale. It's soft and buttery and smooth. yum!

on 3/15/2012 6:43:00 PM

I LOVE this lip cream. I'm not really big on lip glosses, lip balms... lip anything. Bought this on a whim and I fell in love instantly. The texture is creamy but liquid-like and doesn't give you crazy shine like a lip gloss which is a big plus for me! It is very hydrating and it stays on for quite a while. The lemon scent/flavor is not overpowering at all -- a very subtle scent that's pleasant and delicious! If and when the day comes that this product gets discontinued... I'd immediately run out to buy at least 10+ more!!

on 2/20/2011 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip cream! Creams usually work better for me than those waxy balms. This is very moisturizing, plus the hint of lemon just smells and feels good on dry lips. It's shiny so it seems like you're wearing some lip gloss. I use lip creams on nights that I feel dry and I wake up with nice, plump, smooth and sumptuous lips. Love it!

on 1/17/2011 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This product smells amazing and leaves my lips smooth and soft. It also taste great and will repurchase.

on 7/15/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely smell (if you like lemon) and great shine with a creamy texture. Its like vaseline but less stick, supersmoother, and not greasy at all. The best thing is its SUPER MOISTURIZING. I put it on at night and the next morning my lips are SO SOFT. I got it for buy one get one free so it was a pretty good deal but any old lip balm would have done that. However, this one can double as a lipgloss becasue its so smooth and shiny.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is alright. not as moisturizing as my burts bees, but of course nothing really is... Except maybe that MAC strobe lip stuff,but I digress, It's a really nice texture, quite moisturizing, really cute packaging which I expect from CO Bigelow, smells and tastes DELISH! (Lemon and vanilla cake, MMM!) The only thing I wish is that it was like, beeswax or jojoba oil based instead of patrolium based, I'm not a fan of the vaseline taste that lingers after all the sugar is gone :p

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite lip treatments ever. I only use a tiny dab at a time, and it absorbs well and keeps my lips hydrated for hours without feeling heavy or greasy. Doubles as a great cuticle moisturizer too.

on 8/10/2009 3:35:00 PM

Edit 6/9/14: I haven't used this in years. I prefer natural lip balms now.

Oh how i LOVE this. :) This is the best lip balm I've ever tried (and I've tried tons). It smells amazing, tastes good, and gives a nice sheen (not too glossy, not too matte). Goes on smooth, gives immediate moisture, and lips stay soft when it wears off, but it lasts really well too. Not heavy or sticky, but does make lips feel moisturized and protected. I'm not a fan of the Mentha Shines, My Favorite Lip Balm, or the new Lemon Lip Balm (stick). This one is seriously tops.

on 5/17/2009 8:28:00 PM

I got this on sell for 5 bucks at bath and bodies. it's usually $7.50 i think and it's a bit too pricey but i wouldn't mind buying another one hehe. it has a nice lemon scent to it and it gets the job done. it just a little creamy but that's okay. it's one of my fave lip products. i carry mine wherever ever it goes. makes my lips really soft and glossy.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Leaves my lips very silky soft and smells/tastes like lemon meringue pie. I could not believe I waited so long to buy this. For 7.50, it is a bit pricey for a lipgloss, but so worth it. Doesn't have any strange chemicals and layers nicely under lipstick. The yellow tube is adorable and easy to throw in my bag. A must for lipgloss addicts.

Popular Lip Treatments