C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I can't believe I've never written a review for this lip balm! This has been my HG lip balm since BBW started carrying c.o. bigelow. I've gone through countless tubes of this, at least 2 tubes a year. I always try to find a new HG because I can get bored with products, but I always go back to this lip balm. I love how smooth and creamy it feels on my lips. Keeps them nice and soft, and as long as I use this l/b I don't get any flakes. The smell and taste is very pleasant, a light sweet lemon. I prefer this over fresh's lemon sugar lip balm because it doesn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth. The only downside is in the summer it can get too runny, but it is still useable. It goes back to it's original state once the temperature cools down. I use this 3-4x a day and the tube lasts me several months. I've also tried the stick form of this lip balm and prefer the texture of the one in the squeeze tube. Highly recommend!!

on 2/20/2011 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip cream! Creams usually work better for me than those waxy balms. This is very moisturizing, plus the hint of lemon just smells and feels good on dry lips. It's shiny so it seems like you're wearing some lip gloss. I use lip creams on nights that I feel dry and I wake up with nice, plump, smooth and sumptuous lips. Love it!

on 11/28/2010 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm a lip balm girl-- I need them because my lips always dry out and chap unless I have something on them. This is a notable specimen in my fine collection of lip stuff for a couple of reasons. On the outside, I think it's adorable and not cheap feeling or looking. The packaging is functional, gets a little grimy cause the tube is matte, not shiny. I love all sweet things lemon-- lemon meringue, lemon bars. The scent and taste reminds me of those goodies : ) The texture is smooth, not too thick or watery and maintains moisture on lips in good condition. When you're lips are cracked and sore feeling, this is not the balm to use. If you want healing, I like Neosporin overnight treatment in the white pot. but back to this lemon goodness. The ingredient list makes this balm feel luxurious-- there are essential oils from lemons, ceramide 2 to smooth the lips, peptides to plump, sodium hyaluronate to moisturize. I'll definitely repurchase, it's a good bargain (at 0.5 oz, this tube is not wimpy) and they usually have buy two get one free deals. I'm going to buy these for my two sisters for Christmas. and get one free for myself! : )

on 9/5/2010 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This leaves your lips so moisturized! I also love the smell and taste because they are so lemony. I also have noticed that this product stays on your lips for a very long time. The only thing I don't like is that it is very watery. This is perfect for someone with dry, cracked lips!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is alright. not as moisturizing as my burts bees, but of course nothing really is... Except maybe that MAC strobe lip stuff,but I digress, It's a really nice texture, quite moisturizing, really cute packaging which I expect from CO Bigelow, smells and tastes DELISH! (Lemon and vanilla cake, MMM!) The only thing I wish is that it was like, beeswax or jojoba oil based instead of patrolium based, I'm not a fan of the vaseline taste that lingers after all the sugar is gone :p

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This one is great for those winter months when your lips are super chapped. I like it because it smells like lemon merangue pie! It makes your lips so smooth and it lasts a long time. I only re-apply it once or twice in a day.

on 2/28/2010 4:21:00 AM

WOW. Lemon cake-flavored lip stuff. That is all I have to say.

*Homer drool*

EDIT: This cause tiny little pimples by the corners of my mouth. Not a big deal, and certainly not enough to make me quit using it. But if it broke me out, it could break other people out too, possibly worse.

on 11/2/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the smell of anything C.O. Bigelow Lemon. Unfortunately, this lip cream is a little too runny for my taste. It slides right off of my lips as soon as I put it on, and I feel like my lips don't absorb it. But it might be just my lips that are going crazy! :) I do love the packaging, it goes with the rest of the Lemon line and is super cute. I would not repurchase this, but that's because they've come out with a lemon lip balm stick now and I'm SO in love with that--it's everything I needed from this product in a better delivery method. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Too liquidy to be a lip balm & too "heavy" to be a lipgloss. Not at all what I was looking for or what I need. I'm giving it two lippies instead of one because I enjoyed the smell.

on 4/29/2008 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this stuff!! I love lemon anything and this is just what I was looking for in a lip moisturizer. Tastes good, smells good, non-sticky, and keeps my lips moisturized!

Top Rated Lip Treatments