C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This lemon lip cream is good enough to eat, but don't. Let it moisturize your lips. It's what it does best. Best lip cream I've tried so far. My favorite flavor is Lemon & Pomegranate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I can't believe I've never written a review for this lip balm! This has been my HG lip balm since BBW started carrying c.o. bigelow. I've gone through countless tubes of this, at least 2 tubes a year. I always try to find a new HG because I can get bored with products, but I always go back to this lip balm. I love how smooth and creamy it feels on my lips. Keeps them nice and soft, and as long as I use this l/b I don't get any flakes. The smell and taste is very pleasant, a light sweet lemon. I prefer this over fresh's lemon sugar lip balm because it doesn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth. The only downside is in the summer it can get too runny, but it is still useable. It goes back to it's original state once the temperature cools down. I use this 3-4x a day and the tube lasts me several months. I've also tried the stick form of this lip balm and prefer the texture of the one in the squeeze tube. Highly recommend!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This one is great for those winter months when your lips are super chapped. I like it because it smells like lemon merangue pie! It makes your lips so smooth and it lasts a long time. I only re-apply it once or twice in a day.

Love. Just love. Leaves my lips soft, smells great...it even tastes great! If I had a complaint, it would be that I'm habitually licking my lips to savor its sweet lemonyness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite lip treatments ever. I only use a tiny dab at a time, and it absorbs well and keeps my lips hydrated for hours without feeling heavy or greasy. Doubles as a great cuticle moisturizer too.

on 1/31/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the smell of this balm & the packaging is great...I find it too oily though & it doesn't seem to do the trick for my lips, but in it's defense stickier/thicker products seem better for my dry, cracked often bleeding lips that peel constantly despite exfoliation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am surprised at how much I love this.

I'll start off by saying I am alays willing to pay for a good quality balm because I am allergic to so many including CHAPSTICK!!! It makes my lips peel off:( I didnt have high hopes for this but based on such good reviews I gave it a try during the sale.

LOVE IT!

I am not usually a fan of lemon (prefer vanilla) but this has such a delicious foodie inspired Lemon cake bakery yummy taste to it that I am in HEAVEN!

I recently tried the MAC lip conditioner which I love but waaay too expensive. This is $7.50 a tube so not cheap but on sale they go for about $5.00 apiece and when I recently repurchased from a seller online I got 6 tubes of this for a grand total of $12.50 including shipping! Less than the price of 2 tubes in the store which does have sales tax (BOO!)

The lip cream is SUPER-emollient (made with 2% lemon oil), is smooth and not sticky or gloppy (hate getting my hair stuck in my gloss!) and my lips haven't peeled!

The finish is matte shine-not super glossy. My hubby loves this-he usually hates my glosses because they make him sticky, but now when he kisses me he says "mm you're wearing the tasty stuff."

It also has a great tube format. I used to love my Kores lipgloss but it was ina tub and hated sticking fingers in there-this is much more sanitary.

Its a ten in my book especially now when its getting cooler and I am one of thsoe folks who usually suffers from chronic chapped lips..Not this year!

on 11/26/2008 7:37:00 PM

I love this lip balm, everything about it; the smell, it's healing abilities, everything! I reccomend this to everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this product well i love all of co bigelow lip products. Great smell and not too sticky or thick for me. I will buy this again. if you love the smell of lemon get this you will love it.

on 4/29/2008 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this stuff!! I love lemon anything and this is just what I was looking for in a lip moisturizer. Tastes good, smells good, non-sticky, and keeps my lips moisturized!

Popular Lip Treatments