C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.4

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after seeing some raves about this. Not a fan of this.
Feels like I merely slap some oil or wax on my lips, and it does nothing. Weird smell for "lemon". Smells very plastic-y to me..

Much better products out there but this obviously works for some. I am just not a fan of it, and it is rather pricey. I know when B&BW has their Buy 2 Get 1 Free deals, this makes it more affordable, but that is still $5.00 I would rather spend on a product that works better. Heck, I would rather just slap some basic Vaseline on my lips than use this stuff. Neither is very moisturizing, but Vaseline to me works about the same as this....nothing special...But hey, if it works out for you, it is a nice sized tube, easy to apply, and easy to find bc of the yellow coloring. But for me, if I am gonna spend $7.50 or even $5.00, I expect and desire a product to work, and this does not work for me.

on 11/2/2014 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

smells weird, does not last long on lips and isnt even moisturizing :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Too liquidy to be a lip balm & too "heavy" to be a lipgloss. Not at all what I was looking for or what I need. I'm giving it two lippies instead of one because I enjoyed the smell.

on 5/26/2008 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate to bring down the rating for this but out of all the lipbalms I've tried, this is the worst!! It feels like putting oil on your lips and the only reason I still pull it out now and then is that is does have a nice smell and flavor. The consistency is awful but maybe I'm used to using thicker products like their mentha shines? I don't know but this definitely didn't live up to my expectations.

on 1/31/2008 7:38:00 AM

It's just an ok lip cream. It doesn't do the job any better than good old Vaseline or any other lip cream I've used. It has a sweet taste which is what I don't like most about it. Smells nice. That's all I have to say about this lip cream.

on 8/21/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great product - a cross between a lip balm and a lip gloss. Smells delicious and tastes fresh and clean.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

The packaging is super cute and a bit vintage-y and the tube is always a plus. It's bright yellow so it's easy to find in my purse, too! For $7.50, it's heavier on the wallet than something I'd normally spend on a balm but I thought it smelled so good, what the heck. It wasn't especially moisturizing, actually less than most things I use but it tastes really good and adds an extra-moist look over lipstick. I might repurchase if it were cheaper, but nothing I can't do without.

on 1/31/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the smell of this balm & the packaging is great...I find it too oily though & it doesn't seem to do the trick for my lips, but in it's defense stickier/thicker products seem better for my dry, cracked often bleeding lips that peel constantly despite exfoliation.

on 11/2/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the smell of anything C.O. Bigelow Lemon. Unfortunately, this lip cream is a little too runny for my taste. It slides right off of my lips as soon as I put it on, and I feel like my lips don't absorb it. But it might be just my lips that are going crazy! :) I do love the packaging, it goes with the rest of the Lemon line and is super cute. I would not repurchase this, but that's because they've come out with a lemon lip balm stick now and I'm SO in love with that--it's everything I needed from this product in a better delivery method. :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love the smell of this product! I feel like it has great moisturizing capabilities, but i'm not fond of the consistency.

The packaging is adorable too, but I somehow think the product is slowly sneaking out from the tube everytime i pick it up. :/

Top Rated Lip Treatments