C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.4

C.O. Bigelow's Lemon Lip Cream is an "ultra moisturizing formula" with 2% natural lemon oil, lime oil, lemon extract and vanillin for flavor. For those wondering, this is not C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Shine formula with lemon added. Lemon Lip Cream is more like their My Favorite Lip Balm. The balm goes on smoothly with a soft shine and feels very moisturizing. If you like lemon drop candies or lemon cookies you'll enjoy Lemon Lip Cream. The flavor is tasty and long lasting.

Among the ingredients are two peptides, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester (Calmosensine) and palmitoyl oligopeptide. Both are commonly found in skin serums and anti-aging products. Sodium hyaluronate is also included and can help keep the lips well hydrated.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yum! This reminds me a little of Philosophy's Frozen Lemon Custard lip shine. Very lemon-y, with a hint of bakery to it. Make my lips shine well, also. I got this free w/ a coupon, but I will gladly repurchase when I run out.

on 9/18/2007 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is really yummy. I love lemon and so this is right up my alley. It's not like the lip shines like the reviewer below mentioned. I still wish these had SPF in them. It feels exactly like a cream and is really moisturizing. Love it!

on 9/18/2007 1:29:00 PM

I'm already a fan of the mentha lip line from Bigelow, and I am now a fan of this, as well. The lemon flavor is really nice, reminds me, as someone else said, of the the philosophy version. I like all kinds of lemon, but this one is definitely more tutti-dolci lemon than Fresh Sugar Lemon. The consistency is really nice and creamy and moisturizing. I got two of them but will definitely re-buy when I run out.

on 9/23/2007 3:18:00 AM

Tastes like sweet sweet lemonade, and moisturizes lips without being overly sticky. Not mentholated, so won't dry my lips out, which is an extra plus. Unfortunately, the packaging does have a tendency to leak every now and then and make a mess of things in a purse or two. Pack in a baggie if it's warm outside..

this is the best balm ever. and i dont usually even like lemony stuff. while i would loved it to be a flavor i loved, like vanilla, i dont even care that its lemon. my lips have been sooooo dry lately, and ive tried just abuot every balm, all of which help for an hour and then make them more dry after. even the cult favorites seem to make me dry. but this is so wonderful. after using it for a day, my lips were so hydrated that i couldhave gone the next few days without reaplying. although of course i did because im just in love! if you have really dry lips, try this. it works!

The texture of this product is thin, thin, thin! Not what I would expect for something called "lip cream". It has a delicious, pure lemon taste that is just like a fresh-squeezed glass of lemonade.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yum! I love anything lemon or citrus scented, so I was thrilled to see a product at Bath & Body Works called "Lemon Lip Cream". I opened the tester and took a sniff...and it was L.O.V.E. It smells really tasty. I think it is just like lemon pudding, or maybe even lemon curd. The texture is slightly gritty, but when you rub your lips together this stuff melts into them. My lips become super soft with this stuff. Would rebuy.

on 10/17/2007 11:44:00 AM

Love it!!!!! The BEST!

on 10/21/2007 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this stuff!! i am a self-proclaimed lip gloss/chapstick whore! i love trying anything new and have the tendency to end up with 10 lip treatments in my purse.. this lemon lip cream is smooth, creamy and makes my lips feel amazingly soft! smells like fresh lemons and is a nice thick treatment for the harsh winter weather. it is normally $7.50 but i got it for $5 because i bought 2 of them. i can see myself using these pretty frequently especially at home since there is no spf in it! rave!!

Top Rated Lip Treatments