C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the C.O. Bigelow Lip Cream in Lemon. It costs $7.50 at Bath & Body Works. This has always been a much-loved product for the reason that its strong lemon scent is the best thing about it in my opinion. The product is kind of weird because itís like a liquid lip balm thatís packaged & shiny like a lip gloss. Itís creamy & not sticky, making this like a balm more than anything. The only thing I dislike about this is that it is moisturizing, but only for a little while. It just isnít long-lasting & I donít like having to stop & touch-up or reapply it throughout the day. Regardless, itís a nice product to have since I can wear it over lipstick or alone. I recommend Lemon Lip Cream!

on 11/2/2014 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

smells weird, does not last long on lips and isnt even moisturizing :(

on 3/15/2012 6:43:00 PM

I LOVE this lip cream. I'm not really big on lip glosses, lip balms... lip anything. Bought this on a whim and I fell in love instantly. The texture is creamy but liquid-like and doesn't give you crazy shine like a lip gloss which is a big plus for me! It is very hydrating and it stays on for quite a while. The lemon scent/flavor is not overpowering at all -- a very subtle scent that's pleasant and delicious! If and when the day comes that this product gets discontinued... I'd immediately run out to buy at least 10+ more!!

on 3/6/2012 9:38:00 PM

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEFINATE BUYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/28/2011 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am a sucker for anything lemon-related; a lemony scent is a sure-fire way for perking me up.
First off, the packaging is adorable. I love lip products in squeezy tubes! It ensures I can get every bit of product out, and the label on the yolk-yellow tube is so pretty.
As for the product, it's very moisturizing! It's one of three lip balms I use on my lips before I go to bed. I wouldn't call it a 'cream' per say, it's a little more watery than that, but nothing as thin a a serum. It spreads very evenly and the scent is out of this world. It's a sort of...lemon meringue pie scent? It's lemony, but there's a sweetness behind it. It's very comforting.

on 8/21/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great product - a cross between a lip balm and a lip gloss. Smells delicious and tastes fresh and clean.

on 1/17/2011 4:28:00 AM

I love lemon products, especially if they smell like real lemons. This lip cream smells of lemon rind, which is where most of the lemon oils and scent comes from. If you like lemons or citrus you will love this. There is no tint and it's not sticky so your hair does not get stuck to it. It's a cream that feels like lip balm once it's on your lips.

pros:
- smells like real lemon
- no weird or bitter taste, it's sweet (but you still should not lick it lol)
- light creamy texture that is easy to apply and feels light on lips
- lips are moisturized and soft after absorbtion
- packaged in a tube

cons:
- price. Though it works well and is delicious $7.50 is a bit much
- I would prefer a smaller aplication tip

I love it and already bought a second during one of BBW's lip stuff sales(buy 2 get or 3 for $14). There is also a stick version but I would try this one first.

I am in love with the Bath and Body works lip shines, they are so much fun, wearable, and totally affordable. I have quite a few tubes but I love this one the most. It smells great, like lemon but not too astringent or 'zingy' so it's not like cleaner; it almost smells like a lemon dessert. My favourite scent would be the vanilla one, but I love this for the texture. My lips are really dry and without maintenance they are gross. Most lip glosses are thick and feel super uncomfortable, they don't sink in, etc. This is light and moisturizing and comfortable. It gives a moderate shine and remarkable softness. Love!

on 7/15/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Lovely smell (if you like lemon) and great shine with a creamy texture. Its like vaseline but less stick, supersmoother, and not greasy at all. The best thing is its SUPER MOISTURIZING. I put it on at night and the next morning my lips are SO SOFT. I got it for buy one get one free so it was a pretty good deal but any old lip balm would have done that. However, this one can double as a lipgloss becasue its so smooth and shiny.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This one is great for those winter months when your lips are super chapped. I like it because it smells like lemon merangue pie! It makes your lips so smooth and it lasts a long time. I only re-apply it once or twice in a day.

Popular Lip Treatments