C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.6

on 11/22/2012 10:15:00 PM

I absolutely adore, adore, ADORE this lip balm!

It smells and tastes amazing! Not to sweet and not to sour, sort of like a lemon tart.

I love this lipbalm for any day!

on 1/17/2011 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This product smells amazing and leaves my lips smooth and soft. It also taste great and will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

The packaging is super cute and a bit vintage-y and the tube is always a plus. It's bright yellow so it's easy to find in my purse, too! For $7.50, it's heavier on the wallet than something I'd normally spend on a balm but I thought it smelled so good, what the heck. It wasn't especially moisturizing, actually less than most things I use but it tastes really good and adds an extra-moist look over lipstick. I might repurchase if it were cheaper, but nothing I can't do without.

on 9/5/2010 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This leaves your lips so moisturized! I also love the smell and taste because they are so lemony. I also have noticed that this product stays on your lips for a very long time. The only thing I don't like is that it is very watery. This is perfect for someone with dry, cracked lips!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is a must-have, especially for summer. Tube lasts for quite some time! (there is .5 oz in every tube, which is more than most lipglosses or creams.... even the more expensive ones.) for those who are too in love with lip gloss to simply use chap stick, and hate to have to have steps for applying (first, you do this, second, you do... ect.) this is just perfect. Moisturizing and semi glossy, depending on the amount you put on, this is the balance of everything. Not to slick, not to sticky, not too thick, and not too runny. The flavor is a plus, too. :D

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is alright. not as moisturizing as my burts bees, but of course nothing really is... Except maybe that MAC strobe lip stuff,but I digress, It's a really nice texture, quite moisturizing, really cute packaging which I expect from CO Bigelow, smells and tastes DELISH! (Lemon and vanilla cake, MMM!) The only thing I wish is that it was like, beeswax or jojoba oil based instead of patrolium based, I'm not a fan of the vaseline taste that lingers after all the sugar is gone :p

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i seriously really did not like that product that much. it smells great! i love the scent but it was too oily or like slippery like. i just didn't like how it felt. when i put it on sraight from the tube it just seemed too slippery and felt really weird so when i do use it i just put it on to my finger first and then put it on to my lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

First of all, YUMMM! I'm a sucker for lemon-flavoured things, and could not resist the bright yellow packaging. I bought a tube today at a Bath & Body Works sale. I was immediately drawn to it -- it tastes good like the lemon cake I love, smells fresh, and is packaged quite beautifully. I love love love it so far, but I'm saving it for the winter. The only drawback I can see about it is that for $7.50 a tube, it was quite expensive, seeing that it contains very little. However I did buy it at a sale, so I got one tube free for the other two I bought. :)

on 5/17/2009 8:28:00 PM

I got this on sell for 5 bucks at bath and bodies. it's usually $7.50 i think and it's a bit too pricey but i wouldn't mind buying another one hehe. it has a nice lemon scent to it and it gets the job done. it just a little creamy but that's okay. it's one of my fave lip products. i carry mine wherever ever it goes. makes my lips really soft and glossy.

on 5/3/2009 8:52:00 PM

I loooveee this. I got it during one of the many Bath & Body Works sales and it not only works well, but smells delicious! The only problem I have with it is that it leaves a bitter taste if I like my lips with it on.

Top Rated Lip Treatments