Uploaded by nailfreak55

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/11/2006

You know what's so sad, is that here was a fabulous conditioner that cost next to nothing that actually left my curls defined and springy and completely defrizzed (with the added help of Ouidad's Climate Control gel to finish me off every day). This is now the third time they have repackaged their Vive line and reformulated the products and this time, they ruined a good thing. It is now …Read more

About reviewer (293 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

Apr/16/2006

I tried this conditioner a couple of years ago when I first stopped straightening my hair and decided to wear it wavy-curly more often. I couldn't remember why I didn't use it again, so I bought it recently. It made my hair frizzy and coated with something that felt like a pot after cooking potatoes or rice in it. It wasn't nearly moisturizing enough either. If your hair is a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBlue

Dec/21/2005

For the price, this is a pretty good conditioner. I have wavy/curly hair that I sometimes leave natural and sometimes blowdry straight. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Kerastase products that I normally use and had read that the formulations of Kerastase and the L'Oreal Vive line were similar. However, I found that the Curl Vive products really coated my hair - to the point …Read more

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinDry

Dec/09/2005

This is a nice daily conditioner. No bells and whistles, but OK in a jam or on a budget. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinOily

Nov/03/2005

I used this with the accompanying shampoo. It has decent conditioning properties, especially since my hair is pretty dry at the ends. However, I did not notice any difference in my curls or the amount of frizz.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

frommaruja

Jan/24/2005

I have wavy hair and this certainly freshened up my soft curls. The fragrance is light, application is easy and it detangles beautifully, mantaining full volume. I only use it once a week though, as it can weigh down hair. And excellent price. I certainly recommend it.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

HairRed

Nov/25/2004

The conditioner was not as moisturizing, nor as detangling as I had hoped. It seemed that it was too thick to spread well. Anyway, the packaging is great though...it let's you use the product until it finishes.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlack

Nov/22/2004

This is a really, really nice product. It brings out beautiful curls. It really does do what it says on the bottle. I've currently found a nice conditioner that i've been using recently, but this stuff works just as well. I have curly, frizz-prone, dry hair, and this stuff makes my curls look absoulutely gorgeous.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairOther

Mar/27/2004

I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and the conditioner they recommend for my type of hair is not good enough. I find that the detangling one, for coarser hair, is divine, though. It really does detangle and make my hair feel smooth in the shower. I can't really see a good reduction of frizz or curl definition, so no repurchasing.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Aug/05/2003

I used this product yesterday and my hair is the softest it has been in a LONG time! I will definately buy again!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

EyesBlue