Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

4.2

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer.

on 7/28/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely one of my all time HG. I use it to even skintone and prolong wrinkle formation. Gentle enough for me to use every other day. I don't use prescription retinol product. This and vit c are the only thing I use for anti aging treatment.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Absolutely love this cream!! Neutrogena, please please don't ever discontinue this. I do use a prescription retina a cream but use this as well. My skin won't tolerate using retin a every night or even every other. I'll use my prescription once or twice a week then use this cream the other nights. It's a wonderful companion to my prescription. My skin looks and feels wonderful. I can honestly see a difference and it has never irritated my sensitive skin. I believe the price point is right on for such a good product. Thanks Neutrogena!

To Read all 118 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/9/2016 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After years of prescription anti-aging products, I made the switch. I grew tired of the upkeep while using such strong formulations. My skin is so fine that the negatives simply outweighed the positives. Picked this up months ago and just bought my second tube today. My skin is moist, plump and soft without any continuous burning, peeling, redness or sensitivity. Highly recommended.

on 5/26/2016 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am 30 years old, have normal-to-oily (in the summer) skin, and have been using this product for about 6 days. I usually use more expensive skin care and had stopped using my HG serum after it ran out (Paula's Choice Ultra-Light Resist) and for about two months, my skin was a complete mess. I was getting frequent pimples and occasional cystic pimples that never came to a head and never went away. This retinol product has almost completely cleared up my skin in less than a week! I'm in love. I originally got it to reverse the fine lines on my forehead, which it has also improved. It's got lightweight moisturization that will be great over the summer (dry skin would probably like an extra moisturizer). I use it from my forehead to my chest, including under my eyes. My skin is incredibly soft and even-toned. It's amazing! Incredible for a drugstore product, will definitely repurchase.

One of the only retinoid creams that i have found that is gentle on my sensitive skin. For an over the counter product I am very pleased at the results. A bit high in price, but once you read the list of ingredients you understand why. It is really packed with anti aging powerhouses and is without irritants and fillers that is upsetting to skin (mine most of the time). I have been using this for the past 6 months and have noticed that my skin looks brighter and more even toned.

on 3/31/2016 12:15:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL STATUS! I saw online that "Paula" recommended this as it has a notable amount of retina for a drug store product. This is for the "night" product. no SPF but thats okay. She said this one was better than the day one as possibly less retina? or not as good for skin. Can't remember. So I have been using this for a few months at night and in the morning. My skin is transforming! I have lots of clogged pores and they are gone! I had been using this along with a regular moisturizer and maybe the moisturizer was counteracting the active ingredients in this because when I use it alone, I can really see a huge difference! My skin feels soft and looks better. And I' had been breaking out so I would rub in a little more on the areas that are broke out before I go to bed and they look a gazillion times better in the morning! It's not greasy. Fairly moisturizing and is making me look years younger! I am using this with my neutrogena healthy skin enhancer and am ACTUALLY seeing results! I've never really visibly noticed my skin improving until using this. Don't expect miracles in a week but if you use this over time, it seems my skin just looks better and better and like I said, my clogged pores are like gone! Please never EVER discontinue this! It's like 11.00 bucks at walmart! I will never stop using this EVER

on 1/15/2016 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I thought I was allergic to retinol until I used this. All other products made my skin turn red and then peel no matter how little I used. Works great for me.

on 11/17/2015 8:50:00 AM

Gave acne to both me & my hubby! I cleared up after I stopped using it!

on 11/14/2015 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just turned 30 and I am a smoker and avid laughter, so I have some visible laugh lines. They've bothered me enough that I decided to try my first Retinol cream.

The first day the results were immediate. They were absolutely gone and that's all I could see. Roommates commented that I looked pink, but I didn't care. Fast forward a week and I've been using it every night. After a few days I noticed that I was getting this weird vague burning/itching sensation over a large part of my face. Okay, just the sensitivity and irritation they had mentioned -- totally worth it!

Then I started getting these mosquito bites, one at a time. My skin would start burning and itching in a random place and a "bite" would raise up. (I'm allergic to mosquitoes btw so a hive!) Thought it was "nerve bumps" as my family calls them, but then three more cropped up on my face and neck. Then pimples around my mouth. Not the products fault, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic! Discontinued and no more problems thus far. Hope it's not all retinol or I'm screwed.

on 11/10/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product line is the best thing I've ever tried!! even after THE FIRST night, I woke up with the softest skin! and problem areas like my neck and jawline were immediately looking toner and tighter!! after a week of using this, my face is drastically changed. It had started looking dry and sagging from work and stress // pores and wrinkles worsened // after one night's use, already looked a million times better, more firm and soft / glowy. I will never be without any of these Neutrogena Retinol moisture and tone products again. Immediate confindent booster for this 43 yr old! AMAZING. It does run around $18, but so so worth it, if youre not sensitive to retinol. OMG. LOVE FOR LIFE