Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)
Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

4.2

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer.

on 4/3/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been using only for a couple of weeks, and only every second or third night, but so far so good. My skin is super soft when I wake up after using. It reminds me of Philosphy's Help Me but at a third of the price (plus I bought on sale at Pharmaprix). I think there are different versions out there - I bought mine in Canada and retinol is the 8th ingredient.

Since I've had no success acclimatizing to prescription retin-A, I hope this retionol product can be a decent substitute.

on 3/3/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Review for Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream NIGHT. This is WHY I gave this a low rating...the ingredient list is different! I bought this off Walmart.com
If you check Walmart website AND the Neutrogena website Green Tea Extract and Retinol appears 7th & 8th on the ingredient list.

The product I received, Retinol appears LAST. Like Literally the LAST product before the full stop !! And the Green tea extract near the bottom of the list.

I am trying to attach pics so you can see for yourself. (trying to work it out on Makeup Alley) . You can check Walmart.com and Neutrogena.com for the different list.

on 12/11/2016 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by how much I love this moisturizer. Most moisturizers break me out within a day or two so I bought this with low expectations. I'm 28 and starting to get crows feet.

My skin was sensitive for a couple days but now I'm used to it. I've been using it nightly for three weeks. My skin has a fresh, youthful glow and evenness. I can't wait to see what the results will be when I finish the tube.

Edit 2/7/2017: As promised I am through the first tube and on to the second. I'm really liking this product. I am low maintenance when it comes to skincare so I love the low price and how easy it is to use (I found it easier to add to my nightly routine compared to peels or masks). The results aren't dramatic but a slow, steady improvement is skin texture. It's gradually blurring my old acne scars. I might step it up to MUAC's 10% retinol, which I also like, but this is great for now.

It's nothing fancy but I'd consider it a HG. I just have to admit I'm not into expensive or tedious skincare routines so it's perfect for me.

on 11/2/2016 5:49:00 PM

The ingredients have changed

Retinol is the last ingredient, the nice stuff looks like it's gone.

Going to give it a go for a while.

Im 29 years old and just started using this product. and so far i am loving it:)

on 1/18/2017 9:48:00 AM

Been using this for about a month now. Works wonderfully on pores, not so sure about fine lines just yet. Hate the packaging, it falls apart if you twist the tube at all. Shame on Neutrogena for putting retinol in a package like this.

on 9/22/2016 5:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have 60 year old dry skin. I have used this product for years. As my skin is now more mature, I figured I might need something a little more heavy duty with anti aging ingredients. I tried so many luxury creams from ReNutriv to Lancome to LaPrairie. While these high end creams feel luxurious, they don't actually do anything special for my skin. In fact most of them are irritating to my sensitive and cause dry patches.

When I go back to Neutrogena, my skin is happy again.

It is really amazing that this drugstore brand is tops for smoothing, moisturizing and anti-aging. I can see why the ratings are so high.

on 7/28/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely one of my all time HG. I use it to even skintone and prolong wrinkle formation. Gentle enough for me to use every other day. I don't use prescription retinol product. This and vit c are the only thing I use for anti aging treatment.

on 8/17/2016 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in my 20's so I don't need an anti-wrinkle treatment. I tried this product because I have acne-prone skin and I was looking for something to help out with that and improve how my skin looks and feels. I put this on at night and my skin is sooooo soft in the morning. I haven't noticed any other effects yet but I feel that it makes my skin a lot healthier. The cream is gentle and combines nicely with other products in my skincare routine. I can use 2% salicylic acid treatment and this product the same night and, overall, it doesn't dry my skin out. However, I do avoid putting too much near the upper lip because it did make my lip dry for days. I also use it right under the eyes, followed by a more moisturizing serum. The cream is fragrance-free and doesn't tingle or burn. This cream isn't greasy but it does *feel* a little greasy on the face, which some people with oily/acne-prone skin might not like. I don't touch my skin to avoid transferring oils and stuff, so the texture doesn't bother me.

on 8/8/2016 10:33:00 PM

This stuff is magic. I used this stuff in my early 20's (over a decade ago) for several years. For whatever reason I stopped taking my near perfect skin for granted and went awhile using high end pricey creams. As years went on I started noticing really large dark pores on my nose and of course was aging with time. I started thinking back to a time I had nice almost poreless skin and remembered I was using this. I ended up buying a tube from Walmart and holy cow a week later my skin is looking so much better! This stuff is hard to track down btw. It seems only Walmart carries it in the night version and I went to two different ones before finally finding it. Been using it nightly over a week now and when I look at my face I am almost forgetting those large pores I constantly obsessed over. I was also getting some jowl lines I was just about to get injected to correct but I almost forgot how bummed out they were making me because I don't instantly notice them either. I look about 5 years younger and at this aging stage in my life I'll take it. It has worked better and quicker than all those high end pricey lotions and serums I used. This stuff is a perfect night moisturizer for warmer summer nights, doesn't make me even oilier and my face always feels so soft in the morning.