Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)
Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Night)

4.2

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer.

on 12/11/2016 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by how much I love this moisturizer. Most moisturizers break me out within a day or two so I bought this with low expectations. I'm 28 and starting to get crows feet.

My skin was sensitive for a couple days but now I'm used to it. I've been using it nightly for three weeks. My skin has a fresh, youthful glow and evenness. I can't wait to see what the results will be when I finish the tube.

Im 29 years old and just started using this product. and so far i am loving it:)

on 11/2/2016 5:49:00 PM

The ingredients have changed

Retinol is the last ingredient, the nice stuff looks like it's gone.

Going to give it a go for a while.

on 9/22/2016 5:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have 60 year old dry skin. I have used this product for years. As my skin is now more mature, I figured I might need something a little more heavy duty with anti aging ingredients. I tried so many luxury creams from ReNutriv to Lancome to LaPrairie. While these high end creams feel luxurious, they don't actually do anything special for my skin. In fact most of them are irritating to my sensitive and cause dry patches.

When I go back to Neutrogena, my skin is happy again.

It is really amazing that this drugstore brand is tops for smoothing, moisturizing and anti-aging. I can see why the ratings are so high.

on 8/17/2016 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in my 20's so I don't need an anti-wrinkle treatment. I tried this product because I have acne-prone skin and I was looking for something to help out with that and improve how my skin looks and feels. I put this on at night and my skin is sooooo soft in the morning. I haven't noticed any other effects yet but I feel that it makes my skin a lot healthier. The cream is gentle and combines nicely with other products in my skincare routine. I can use 2% salicylic acid treatment and this product the same night and, overall, it doesn't dry my skin out. However, I do avoid putting too much near the upper lip because it did make my lip dry for days. I also use it right under the eyes, followed by a more moisturizing serum. The cream is fragrance-free and doesn't tingle or burn. This cream isn't greasy but it does *feel* a little greasy on the face, which some people with oily/acne-prone skin might not like. I don't touch my skin to avoid transferring oils and stuff, so the texture doesn't bother me.

on 8/8/2016 10:33:00 PM

This stuff is magic. I used this stuff in my early 20's (over a decade ago) for several years. For whatever reason I stopped taking my near perfect skin for granted and went awhile using high end pricey creams. As years went on I started noticing really large dark pores on my nose and of course was aging with time. I started thinking back to a time I had nice almost poreless skin and remembered I was using this. I ended up buying a tube from Walmart and holy cow a week later my skin is looking so much better! This stuff is hard to track down btw. It seems only Walmart carries it in the night version and I went to two different ones before finally finding it. Been using it nightly over a week now and when I look at my face I am almost forgetting those large pores I constantly obsessed over. I was also getting some jowl lines I was just about to get injected to correct but I almost forgot how bummed out they were making me because I don't instantly notice them either. I look about 5 years younger and at this aging stage in my life I'll take it. It has worked better and quicker than all those high end pricey lotions and serums I used. This stuff is a perfect night moisturizer for warmer summer nights, doesn't make me even oilier and my face always feels so soft in the morning.

on 7/28/2016 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely one of my all time HG. I use it to even skintone and prolong wrinkle formation. Gentle enough for me to use every other day. I don't use prescription retinol product. This and vit c are the only thing I use for anti aging treatment.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Absolutely love this cream!! Neutrogena, please please don't ever discontinue this. I do use a prescription retina a cream but use this as well. My skin won't tolerate using retin a every night or even every other. I'll use my prescription once or twice a week then use this cream the other nights. It's a wonderful companion to my prescription. My skin looks and feels wonderful. I can honestly see a difference and it has never irritated my sensitive skin. I believe the price point is right on for such a good product. Thanks Neutrogena!

on 7/9/2016 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After years of prescription anti-aging products, I made the switch. I grew tired of the upkeep while using such strong formulations. My skin is so fine that the negatives simply outweighed the positives. Picked this up months ago and just bought my second tube today. My skin is moist, plump and soft without any continuous burning, peeling, redness or sensitivity. Highly recommended.

on 5/26/2016 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am 30 years old, have normal-to-oily (in the summer) skin, and have been using this product for about 6 days. I usually use more expensive skin care and had stopped using my HG serum after it ran out (Paula's Choice Ultra-Light Resist) and for about two months, my skin was a complete mess. I was getting frequent pimples and occasional cystic pimples that never came to a head and never went away. This retinol product has almost completely cleared up my skin in less than a week! I'm in love. I originally got it to reverse the fine lines on my forehead, which it has also improved. It's got lightweight moisturization that will be great over the summer (dry skin would probably like an extra moisturizer). I use it from my forehead to my chest, including under my eyes. My skin is incredibly soft and even-toned. It's amazing! Incredible for a drugstore product, will definitely repurchase.