Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect - Perfect Bare

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

on 3/15/2013 9:02:00 AM

This review is for the Perfect Ginger, not the Bare. I found what was probably a GWP in an outlet, the lipstick was in it. I usually stick with brownish pinks or pinks with a slight touch of coral. I was amazed at what this color did for me, I have dark hair and brown eyes with a lot of rust color in them. Color looks entirely different in the tube, (more brick-like) but I was amazed at how great it looked. It goes on much lighter than it appears, but it brightened my whole face. It has good staying power for a creamy lipstick, too. This was not a color I ever would have looked for, but it's made me a fan of coral.

I LOOOOOOVE THIS COLOR!!! It's the perfect everyday color, I always have it in my purse. Its a beautiful goldy-pinky color. I absolutely LOVE this. This is my first EA lippy purchase and I will definately be going back to try some other colors. Its smooth, silky and long-lasting!! I definately agree with the other reviewers. EA is highly, highly under-rated line. Highly highly recommend this. Will definately repurchase this! (I do think the packaging could have been nicer though)