COVERGIRL Pink Sapphire

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/16/2008 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just put this color on this morning. I found this at Kroger on their discount table for $2.00. In the bottle, it looks more red than pink, but I'm a sucker for sparkly nail polish. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this IS a very pretty pink, PLUS I get the sparkles! This is a perfect summer color for me! It is just now getting beautiful and warm in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area (wore short sleeves and flip flops on Friday -- snowed just the week before) and I'm going to paint my toes with it tonight. I can't review on the staying power yet because I just applied it this a.m. I'll edit later in the week. It went on very smoothly and dried very quickly. A good top coat on top and I have beautiful, shiny, shimmery nails! I really want to like this brand because I could see myself buying others at full price if I like the way it wears through the week! :)

on 9/3/2007 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This color is almost exactly like Urban Decay's Big Bang: a shimmery ultra cool hot pink with pink and a little bit of silver microglitter, except this lasts a lot longer than that crap. It's also less than $3. It would be nice if CG came out with a wide brush, but this works out okay for me.

Popular Polishes