Dr. Hauschka VOLUME mascara!

Dr. Hauschka VOLUME mascara!

3.2

Ingredients: Aqua, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Sorbitol, Ricinus Communis Oil, Acacia Senegal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Flava, Mica, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Candelilla Cera, Lysolecithin, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Serica Powder, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Rosa Damascena Oil, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Hectorite, Silica, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007.

on 1/23/2016 8:22:00 AM

This does not have anything on W3ll People's mascara. I find the brush to be too fluffy and honestly this does not give the volume that I am looking for. This formula also has a tendency to clump as well. I like that the ingredients are cleaner, but I think there are better all natural mascaras out there.

on 11/14/2015 4:24:00 PM

Love, love, love this mascara. Gives volume and length and most important this is the first mascara that holds a curl. Even the color is beautiful and glossy. My search is over!

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/10/2015 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I think they may have hanged the formula slightly. ? This used to smudge horribly on me but not anymore! Also they have changed the brush. It is now a nice big plush brush. It is AWESOME. My lashes look exactly like I want them to now. Long and thick and feathery. What volume! And the bonus of no harmful chemicals! Thanks Dr Hauschka.

on 2/4/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this mascara, unlike so many other natural mascaras ,it doesn't flake or leave you with racoon eyes and It gives a decent amount of volume for my needs. It's also completely non-irritating. Just don't cry with this on as it will run rivers down your cheeks! It won't lengthen the lashes as much or curl them like high street brands, but if you are looking for a natural mascara you already know that. I've tried quite a few natural mascaras and this one has performed the best so far and it really does volumize more than most.

on 2/3/2015 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

OK I just love this stuff and keep coming back to it after cheating. I understand the criticisms--it does smudge, and if you don't like how Hauschka products smell then you probably won't like this. I wipe the wand off well on a tissue before I apply it and use a lash comb after, and the results are natural and a bit glossy. Applied that way it's the closest I'll ever get to Neutrogena's discontinued lash tint, which I LOVED. I'm not super-strict on natural ingredients but I do want soft lashes, not plastic spikes, and I'd rather have smudges than be losing lashes trying to clean the stuff off at night.

on 12/1/2014 1:20:00 PM

I didn't love the product because it was irritating my eyes en gave me some eczema around the eye area. Maybe it is due too the natural parfume.

on 12/21/2013 6:20:00 PM

I don't know what it is but my skin hates one of the ingredients in it! It just stings my eyes like hell (and I don't have sensitive eyes). However I paid a lot for it so I don't want to give up so soon lol. I'm just using it for the tip of my lashes sometimes and it gives a very dense black color which I love. But at the end of the day I have that panda look and it doesn't come off easily as a bonus! I mean it does come off from my eyelashes but not from my skin (which I find very strange because even my regular waterproof mascara was coming off with some olive oil.) I love this brand for their concealer, powder, blush etc but for mascara I'm not ready to go all natural I guess.

on 8/10/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I have very sensitive eyes (everything seems to make me itch) and I have light brown eyelashes. When I am looking for a mascara I am looking for a few things: darker lashes and a natural appearance. I don't want my mascara to look like mascara.

I choose the volume because I thought I wanted more volume. I don't find this gives much volume. I find that the illusion of volume is easier for me to achieve by adding eyeliner to my lash lines.

This adds color to my lashes, which are very fair at the ends. With color on the entire hair shaft...my eyelashes look as long as they actually are! This mascara seems to be more liquid and have a smoother texture than other mascara I have tried (Tarte, Benefit, Too Faced, Shisheido...). I really love this aspect. Most importantly...no itching or irritation.

My eyelashes looked darker, longer and completely natural while wearing this. I have had better applicators before but I like this formula best out of all the mascara I have tried.

***However, be warned that simply adding this mascara will not give you a more natural look. When I apply mascara I remove excess product on the opening of the tube. I lightly coat my eyelashes. Quickly, I use either an eyebrow brush or heavily threaded, clean mascara applicator to brush my eyelashes. This separates the eyelashes (making them appear like they spread out more and removing eyelashes sticking together) as well as removed any little tiny clump balls that may fall onto your cheeks as your day/evening goes on.

This is not a 5 for me because I do have to put work into the look of my lashes. There was limited volume and the applicator could, perhaps, be improved. However, this is still my number one mascara to date.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Not so awesome. Even with only one light coat, it does not dry completely and feels wet (not a comfortable feeling around sensitive eyes). On warmer/drier says it dried faster, but not as fast as a conventional mascara. I have super sensitive eyes and wear contacts, so I need mascara to dry fast and not flake/smudge. I found that Benefit's "They're Real" and Buxom "Lash" mascaras to be far superior-- no irritation either!

on 6/6/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my must-haves in my daily beauty ritual. I naturally have long lashes but knowing what disgusting ingredients are in low-priced mascara (shoe polish! yes! shoe polish!) I am happy that I found this mascara to nourish my lashes all week.
The trick is to put one layer, then apply on the other eye, then go back for a second layer - voila! Beautiful thick lashes!
It is made out of natural ingredients, so don't expect it to withstand rain or very hot muggy weather - but beats putting shoe polish on my lashes! Plus, since it's so easy to wash off - you don't need to use harsh eye makeup removers and you won't wake-up with raccoon eyes in the morning. It's a bit pricey, but worth it!