Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.8

on 6/5/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I finally gave in and purchased the rollerball version of this. The label on the packaging reminds me of a 1990s hippie, not in the least the identity that I would choose for myself, as I aim for a classy and simple style. I do like, though, that it is portable and good for travel. The scent is exactly what I was looking for. It is warm, clean, and sensual. I can't identify the exact notes in the fragrance, but it seems like there is perhaps a musk or amber base to it. It reminds me a bit of Commodity Gold but a bit more floral, and the closest scent I can compare it to is the Moroccan Oil hair treatment. I love that it is only $9, though I would gladly pay a little more for prettier packaging.

I LOVE this scent. I am completely sold and can see this being my lifelong scent. It is lightly floral, sensual, and mature. It is perfect for any season and any occasion. It lasts for quite some time too - likely because of the oil aspect to it. I've already received compliments on it after having it for a just a few days. The tiny rollerball is easy and I keep it in my purse at all times, seems like it will last for quite a while. Love it!

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

on 4/17/2008 9:08:00 AM

Clean, really clean, yet feminine. This is a soapy, fresh, floral that does not turn sour, as so many "clean" fragrances do. I've gotten tons of complements from men and women on this one. Appropriate for work, yet sexy enough for a night out.

Popular Fragrances