Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Kuumba Made Persian Garden

on 3/10/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

After smelling this on a co-worker I had to know what she was wearing - she said Persian Garden oil from Whole Foods, and the rest was history. I picked this up for about $11 plus tax, and have been wearing it everyday since! To me, as other reviewers mentioned, this is a musky, white amber fragrance (not what I had in mind when I read Persian Garden) that just smells slightly sweet, feminine and clean (but not scrubbed dry with laundry detergent clean). I often don't smell this on myself after a few hours of wear, but have been told that others can still smell me when in close proximity. I will most definitely repurchase for the price and quality, and the packaging is so convenient that I can just slip it in my bag and not worry about it!

I LOVE this scent. I am completely sold and can see this being my lifelong scent. It is lightly floral, sensual, and mature. It is perfect for any season and any occasion. It lasts for quite some time too - likely because of the oil aspect to it. I've already received compliments on it after having it for a just a few days. The tiny rollerball is easy and I keep it in my purse at all times, seems like it will last for quite a while. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the way this scent smells and it lasts a long time on me. I can still smell it the next day and I often rub it into my hair. What I like about it is that it's not perfumy, as others have mentioned. It is great for the office where you can't really wear an overpowering scent, because it smells very natural. To me, the sent is almost sensual. It's tiny enough to keep in my purse all the time, and even though you don't get much for the price, it does last awhile.

Popular Fragrances