Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Kuumba Made Persian Garden

This scent smells so good! To me it's my perfect Spring/Summer scent actually I love it so much I'd wear it year round. When I first got it my nose was kinda stuffed so I couldn't really smell it so I put it on and started going about my day. All the sudden I kept smelling this good scent that was a floral heaven. Finally I realized it's the Persian Garden and I was so happy because this was a blind buy. This to me smells so delish it projects more in the heat which I personally like. It's light but not super light where you can barely smell it. It's hard to describe exactly what's in it but I adore whatever it is.

I liked this so much I purchased some other scents and their Jasmine coconut oil. I want to buy this in one of the larger sizes but first I'll see how long the 1/8th lasts. I can smell this for hours and hours and the sillage is moderate when it is hot out which I love about it. I bought this because I first purchased the amber paste which led me to this. So happy I found Kuumba Made products and that is because I came across the Amber paste review so thank you Mua you have never steered me wrong. :)

on 3/29/2009 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been searching my ENTIRE LIFE for a fragrance like this!!!! Clean, but not soapy, floral, but not too rosy, delicate, but lasting, and gentle without prissy. SO phenomenal, I came across it by accident in the health food store, and have ignored every other perfume in my collection since. This goes beyond HG territory. It is far and away the one fragrance I would wear for the rest of my life if I had to choose just one.

on 1/9/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this stuff. It's like a soft, woody skin musk, without sweetness. This is clean, yet sensual, giving the impression your skin is just emanating this subtle aura. The scent seems rather faint, it's hard to smell on myself, but I have received compliments on it hours later when I couldn't smell it at all, so it probably lingers more than I think. I do believe a generic version of this scent is called Amber White. I have Nemat International's Amber (White) and it smells nearly identical to this (I love it just as much, but would repurchase Persian Garden simply because I prefer the roll-on bottle).

These Kuumba Made perfumes can be found at most Whole Foods stores for $7.99. I have also purchased their Black Coconut and Pikaki Lei, both of which I also think are superb.

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

Popular Fragrances