Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.3

on 3/10/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

After smelling this on a co-worker I had to know what she was wearing - she said Persian Garden oil from Whole Foods, and the rest was history. I picked this up for about $11 plus tax, and have been wearing it everyday since! To me, as other reviewers mentioned, this is a musky, white amber fragrance (not what I had in mind when I read Persian Garden) that just smells slightly sweet, feminine and clean (but not scrubbed dry with laundry detergent clean). I often don't smell this on myself after a few hours of wear, but have been told that others can still smell me when in close proximity. I will most definitely repurchase for the price and quality, and the packaging is so convenient that I can just slip it in my bag and not worry about it!

on 6/5/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I finally gave in and purchased the rollerball version of this. The label on the packaging reminds me of a 1990s hippie, not in the least the identity that I would choose for myself, as I aim for a classy and simple style. I do like, though, that it is portable and good for travel. The scent is exactly what I was looking for. It is warm, clean, and sensual. I can't identify the exact notes in the fragrance, but it seems like there is perhaps a musk or amber base to it. It reminds me a bit of Commodity Gold but a bit more floral, and the closest scent I can compare it to is the Moroccan Oil hair treatment. I love that it is only $9, though I would gladly pay a little more for prettier packaging.

on 5/2/2012 12:40:00 PM

Kuumba Made Oils cannot be beat for the price. These tiny oils are TOP QUALITY. I am always astounded by the sensory kick I get opening such a teensy roll on bottle. Persian Garden is on the short list of my favorite Kuumba scents. It is light yet pungent. A scent that defines the word "clean". This oil is rich and thick, there is nothing powdery about this oil. It actually leans towards the exotic. It's a sensual scent that warms up with your body temperature. I've caught my boyfriend using it. He won't confess if it's because he likes the scent or because he likes the reminder of the scent on me. Either way it's a wonderful unisex oil and I love that we share it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells like "White Amber" oil that I can get from other oil vendors in a larger amount at a smaller price.

Popular Fragrances