Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.7

on 8/22/2017 8:42:00 PM

I love this stuff. It's not really what I would imagine something called "Persian Garden" to smell like, but it's enjoyable nonetheless. It's a slightly floral white amber fragrance that smells warm and soft on the skin. It's very similar to Nemat's Amber oil, but I find that I prefer Persian Garden as it doesn't have that strange slightly plasticky note that sometimes come through with Nemat, and instead has a far more natural floral quality at its core that makes it more interesting scent-wise.

It's a soft scent, but it does get noticed. I find that I get anosmic to the perfume after wearing it for a while, but others can detect it long after I think it's gone. It's a 'clean' scent, but not at all soapy or scratchy in nature. Persian Garden is cozy, natural, and very pretty. It stays close to the skin but trails nicely behind you.

This oil layers beautifully with many other fragrances!

on 6/5/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I finally gave in and purchased the rollerball version of this. The label on the packaging reminds me of a 1990s hippie, not in the least the identity that I would choose for myself, as I aim for a classy and simple style. I do like, though, that it is portable and good for travel. The scent is exactly what I was looking for. It is warm, clean, and sensual. I can't identify the exact notes in the fragrance, but it seems like there is perhaps a musk or amber base to it. It reminds me a bit of Commodity Gold but a bit more floral, and the closest scent I can compare it to is the Moroccan Oil hair treatment. I love that it is only $9, though I would gladly pay a little more for prettier packaging.

on 12/22/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am just nuts about Kuumba Made oils...I recently tried to practice self control when faced with a Kuumba display at a local retailer. I limited myself to one scent (Arabian Sandalwood-swoooooon), and went about my way. OK, what did I do a couple days later? I jumped online and ordered another scent that etched itself in my memory that day. (Egyptian Musk), as well as a few samples. When I opened the little sample vial and sniffed, I actually sighed. This smells GOOD. Perfectly snuggly and intoxicating...I can't imaging this offending anyone.

Update-tore through the sample and ordered the bigger size. I love it in warm weather because the heat seems to give it more silage, but it doesn't get cloying.

Popular Fragrances