Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Kuumba Made Persian Garden

on 8/30/2014 1:28:00 PM

I finally found a place in Canada that sells these tiny bottles of Kuumba Made fragrances. Of course we had to drive 70 km there and back but it was a day out during our summer vacation. I chose 4 fragrances from the 10 or 12 that were in a case but actually wanted my favorite which is Arabian Musk but they dont carry it. So one of them was Persian Garden which I find very strong at first when rolled onto my arm but I did find the scent did dissipate after hours and it did become one of my favorites by the time I went to bed, and I found this is when the musk really deepened and the flowery scent got less and less. I do like this but I wish that the drydown was the true scent and the flowers were more in the background.
I contacted the company and they said that they were looking to find Canadian companies to sell their product which I hope so bec they make good affordable scents even though they were only available for purchase in 1/8 roll on vials. . (not affilated with this company by the way).

on 5/2/2012 12:40:00 PM

Kuumba Made Oils cannot be beat for the price. These tiny oils are TOP QUALITY. I am always astounded by the sensory kick I get opening such a teensy roll on bottle. Persian Garden is on the short list of my favorite Kuumba scents. It is light yet pungent. A scent that defines the word "clean". This oil is rich and thick, there is nothing powdery about this oil. It actually leans towards the exotic. It's a sensual scent that warms up with your body temperature. I've caught my boyfriend using it. He won't confess if it's because he likes the scent or because he likes the reminder of the scent on me. Either way it's a wonderful unisex oil and I love that we share it!

BOO! I am so disappointed. I read all the rav reviews, made a special trip to Whole Foods (always looking for a "reason" to go there, ha!), trotted over to the beauty section, dropped a few dots of this oil on my arm and......drum roll.....NOTHING! As a previous reviewer said, it smelled like nothing. I could smell a faint scent on the tester wand, but once I put it on there was no smell at all. Now, fast forward three hours and I can smell a tiny, tiny bit of soapiness but that is about it. I was so looking forward to liking this. If only I could actually smell it.
**UPDATE**** The next morning when I woke up, I kept smelling something so soft and yummy....it was the arm I put this oil on! And even after showering I could still get a faint smell of it. Seems like it takes a loooong time to smell on my skin but when it does it is pleasant and lasts awhile!

on 3/29/2009 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been searching my ENTIRE LIFE for a fragrance like this!!!! Clean, but not soapy, floral, but not too rosy, delicate, but lasting, and gentle without prissy. SO phenomenal, I came across it by accident in the health food store, and have ignored every other perfume in my collection since. This goes beyond HG territory. It is far and away the one fragrance I would wear for the rest of my life if I had to choose just one.

Popular Fragrances