Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.3

This scent smells so good! To me it's my perfect Spring/Summer scent actually I love it so much I'd wear it year round. When I first got it my nose was kinda stuffed so I couldn't really smell it so I put it on and started going about my day. All the sudden I kept smelling this good scent that was a floral heaven. Finally I realized it's the Persian Garden and I was so happy because this was a blind buy. This to me smells so delish it projects more in the heat which I personally like. It's light but not super light where you can barely smell it. It's hard to describe exactly what's in it but I adore whatever it is.

I liked this so much I purchased some other scents and their Jasmine coconut oil. I want to buy this in one of the larger sizes but first I'll see how long the 1/8th lasts. I can smell this for hours and hours and the sillage is moderate when it is hot out which I love about it. I bought this because I first purchased the amber paste which led me to this. So happy I found Kuumba Made products and that is because I came across the Amber paste review so thank you Mua you have never steered me wrong. :)

I LOVE this scent. I am completely sold and can see this being my lifelong scent. It is lightly floral, sensual, and mature. It is perfect for any season and any occasion. It lasts for quite some time too - likely because of the oil aspect to it. I've already received compliments on it after having it for a just a few days. The tiny rollerball is easy and I keep it in my purse at all times, seems like it will last for quite a while. Love it!

on 3/22/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For the life if me, I cannot smell anything. Maybe something is wrong with my nose. Although, I can smell Egyptian Goddess just fine. Disappointing. :(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells like "White Amber" oil that I can get from other oil vendors in a larger amount at a smaller price.

on 1/6/2009 3:44:00 PM

My HG perfume and if they ever stop making it i will die. I have a very sensitive nose and am really particular about what i can wear. Most fragrances on me, even if i like it in the bottle, will give me a horrible headache or nauseate me after i have had it on for awhile. This stuff is amazing. Its light and most of the time i cant even smell it on myself during the day, but if i get a good whiff of it on my clothes or my bedding, I remember why i love it so much. Even though i dont notice it on myself after awhile during the day, EVERYONE else can smell it and I cant tell u how many compliments ive gotten and people wanting to know where to get it. I have sampled a few of their other fragrances, and to be fair, they could be wonderful, but they all gave me a headache and made we need to shower immediately to get the smell off, Thats just my nose though and I hate about 95% of the fragrances out there. I cant even go into BBW anymore without feeling sick and getting a headache. The large bottle of kuumba made scents lasts quite a long time but is not cheap. I pay $80 for a large bottle but it lasts me pretty long. Honestly, i would probably pay more for it if i had to as i now consider it my signature scent and definitely my HG

on 11/8/2008 2:45:00 AM

Deep musk undertones with a clean floral finish. This subtle scent meshes well with body chemistry and lingers on the skin like a delicious aura. This is one that the wearer can't easily detect yet anyone in your vapor trail is blissfully intoxicated. Layers very well as a base scent, especially with Kuumba's Pikaki Lei.
(This scent is a favourite of my kitten. She picks through my perfume and steals this vial to hide in her bed!)

on 11/7/2008 9:17:00 PM

I couldn't smell anything at all the first time I tried this on, although others who were present could. The second time, just barely detected a scent. The third time, it was sweet and fresh, well worth trying again. Very springlike.

on 8/6/2008 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my "ghost" fragrance. If my house has a perfume ban this is what I can wear to get away with wearing perfume (because honestly, if I don't wear perfume I feel naked). I bought this roll-on unsniffed, and the first time I took a whiff I actually thought they sent me just a clear liquid in a bottle. It was very hard to detect, but eventually I sensed a green leafy floral type of...something. Cannot for the life of me actually say what the scent is, but it just is. Comes and goes as it pleases but stays extremely green, fresh, and morning-dew like when it makes an appearance. Very good, but very fleeting.

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

on 4/17/2008 9:08:00 AM

Clean, really clean, yet feminine. This is a soapy, fresh, floral that does not turn sour, as so many "clean" fragrances do. I've gotten tons of complements from men and women on this one. Appropriate for work, yet sexy enough for a night out.

Popular Fragrances