Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.5

on 8/22/2017 8:42:00 PM

I love this stuff. It's not really what I would imagine something called "Persian Garden" to smell like, but it's enjoyable nonetheless. It's a slightly floral white amber fragrance that smells warm and soft on the skin. It's very similar to Nemat's Amber oil, but I find that I prefer Persian Garden as it doesn't have that strange slightly plasticky note that sometimes come through with Nemat, and instead has a far more natural floral quality at its core that makes it more interesting scent-wise.

It's a soft scent, but it does get noticed. I find that I get anosmic to the perfume after wearing it for a while, but others can detect it long after I think it's gone. It's a 'clean' scent, but not at all soapy or scratchy in nature. Persian Garden is cozy, natural, and very pretty. It stays close to the skin but trails nicely behind you.

This oil layers beautifully with many other fragrances!

This scent smells so good! To me it's my perfect Spring/Summer scent actually I love it so much I'd wear it year round. When I first got it my nose was kinda stuffed so I couldn't really smell it so I put it on and started going about my day. All the sudden I kept smelling this good scent that was a floral heaven. Finally I realized it's the Persian Garden and I was so happy because this was a blind buy. This to me smells so delish it projects more in the heat which I personally like. It's light but not super light where you can barely smell it. It's hard to describe exactly what's in it but I adore whatever it is.

I liked this so much I purchased some other scents and their Jasmine coconut oil. I want to buy this in one of the larger sizes but first I'll see how long the 1/8th lasts. I can smell this for hours and hours and the sillage is moderate when it is hot out which I love about it. I bought this because I first purchased the amber paste which led me to this. So happy I found Kuumba Made products and that is because I came across the Amber paste review so thank you Mua you have never steered me wrong. :)

on 3/10/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

After smelling this on a co-worker I had to know what she was wearing - she said Persian Garden oil from Whole Foods, and the rest was history. I picked this up for about $11 plus tax, and have been wearing it everyday since! To me, as other reviewers mentioned, this is a musky, white amber fragrance (not what I had in mind when I read Persian Garden) that just smells slightly sweet, feminine and clean (but not scrubbed dry with laundry detergent clean). I often don't smell this on myself after a few hours of wear, but have been told that others can still smell me when in close proximity. I will most definitely repurchase for the price and quality, and the packaging is so convenient that I can just slip it in my bag and not worry about it!

I LOVE this scent. I am completely sold and can see this being my lifelong scent. It is lightly floral, sensual, and mature. It is perfect for any season and any occasion. It lasts for quite some time too - likely because of the oil aspect to it. I've already received compliments on it after having it for a just a few days. The tiny rollerball is easy and I keep it in my purse at all times, seems like it will last for quite a while. Love it!

on 8/30/2014 1:28:00 PM

I finally found a place in Canada that sells these tiny bottles of Kuumba Made fragrances. Of course we had to drive 70 km there and back but it was a day out during our summer vacation. I chose 4 fragrances from the 10 or 12 that were in a case but actually wanted my favorite which is Arabian Musk but they dont carry it. So one of them was Persian Garden which I find very strong at first when rolled onto my arm but I did find the scent did dissipate after hours and it did become one of my favorites by the time I went to bed, and I found this is when the musk really deepened and the flowery scent got less and less. I do like this but I wish that the drydown was the true scent and the flowers were more in the background.
I contacted the company and they said that they were looking to find Canadian companies to sell their product which I hope so bec they make good affordable scents even though they were only available for purchase in 1/8 roll on vials. . (not affilated with this company by the way).

on 5/2/2012 12:40:00 PM

Kuumba Made Oils cannot be beat for the price. These tiny oils are TOP QUALITY. I am always astounded by the sensory kick I get opening such a teensy roll on bottle. Persian Garden is on the short list of my favorite Kuumba scents. It is light yet pungent. A scent that defines the word "clean". This oil is rich and thick, there is nothing powdery about this oil. It actually leans towards the exotic. It's a sensual scent that warms up with your body temperature. I've caught my boyfriend using it. He won't confess if it's because he likes the scent or because he likes the reminder of the scent on me. Either way it's a wonderful unisex oil and I love that we share it!

on 3/30/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Lasts all day, and even after I shower I can still smell it.
It smells sophisticated, unique and just lovely.
This guy I'm dating commented saying I smell really good, and that was the first time I wore the oil when we hung out!

A little expensive, but it's worth it and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the way this scent smells and it lasts a long time on me. I can still smell it the next day and I often rub it into my hair. What I like about it is that it's not perfumy, as others have mentioned. It is great for the office where you can't really wear an overpowering scent, because it smells very natural. To me, the sent is almost sensual. It's tiny enough to keep in my purse all the time, and even though you don't get much for the price, it does last awhile.

on 2/8/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite scent in the entire world, and I will cry bitter tears if it is ever discontinued. I love how this unassuming little roll-on smells on my skin throughout the day, very clean and very unique. I feel like this perfume oil is appropriate for all occasions as it is not over-powering or cloying in the least. I love you Persian Garden, thank you for being there.

on 3/26/2010 2:19:00 PM

Persian Garden smells alot like Auric Blends "Love" which is Egyptian Musk and White Amber. I think that "Love" is a little more Intense than "Persian Garden" which is a little more close to your skin scent. However I love them both and would repurchase "Persian Garden again.

Popular Fragrances