Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.5

on 9/1/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this in the little roll on. This smells heavenly. It is one of the sexiest florals I have come across.

The packaging is ok, I have a problem with the roll on sometimes sticking and I have to pop off the top and dab it on. I would love to try this is another size.

Persian Garden is very clean and soft. It is not old womany floral at all. I layer it with Egyptian Musk and the two together - watch out!! I get many compliments from men when I wear them together. The other night at a jam, a male friend of mine kept leaning in and sniffing me... LOL. He kept saying how good it smelled.

Love this stuff. Love it!!

on 4/17/2008 9:08:00 AM

Clean, really clean, yet feminine. This is a soapy, fresh, floral that does not turn sour, as so many "clean" fragrances do. I've gotten tons of complements from men and women on this one. Appropriate for work, yet sexy enough for a night out.

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

on 8/6/2008 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my "ghost" fragrance. If my house has a perfume ban this is what I can wear to get away with wearing perfume (because honestly, if I don't wear perfume I feel naked). I bought this roll-on unsniffed, and the first time I took a whiff I actually thought they sent me just a clear liquid in a bottle. It was very hard to detect, but eventually I sensed a green leafy floral type of...something. Cannot for the life of me actually say what the scent is, but it just is. Comes and goes as it pleases but stays extremely green, fresh, and morning-dew like when it makes an appearance. Very good, but very fleeting.

on 11/7/2008 9:17:00 PM

I couldn't smell anything at all the first time I tried this on, although others who were present could. The second time, just barely detected a scent. The third time, it was sweet and fresh, well worth trying again. Very springlike.

on 11/8/2008 2:45:00 AM

Deep musk undertones with a clean floral finish. This subtle scent meshes well with body chemistry and lingers on the skin like a delicious aura. This is one that the wearer can't easily detect yet anyone in your vapor trail is blissfully intoxicated. Layers very well as a base scent, especially with Kuumba's Pikaki Lei.
(This scent is a favourite of my kitten. She picks through my perfume and steals this vial to hide in her bed!)

on 12/22/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am just nuts about Kuumba Made oils...I recently tried to practice self control when faced with a Kuumba display at a local retailer. I limited myself to one scent (Arabian Sandalwood-swoooooon), and went about my way. OK, what did I do a couple days later? I jumped online and ordered another scent that etched itself in my memory that day. (Egyptian Musk), as well as a few samples. When I opened the little sample vial and sniffed, I actually sighed. This smells GOOD. Perfectly snuggly and intoxicating...I can't imaging this offending anyone.

Update-tore through the sample and ordered the bigger size. I love it in warm weather because the heat seems to give it more silage, but it doesn't get cloying.

on 1/6/2009 3:44:00 PM

My HG perfume and if they ever stop making it i will die. I have a very sensitive nose and am really particular about what i can wear. Most fragrances on me, even if i like it in the bottle, will give me a horrible headache or nauseate me after i have had it on for awhile. This stuff is amazing. Its light and most of the time i cant even smell it on myself during the day, but if i get a good whiff of it on my clothes or my bedding, I remember why i love it so much. Even though i dont notice it on myself after awhile during the day, EVERYONE else can smell it and I cant tell u how many compliments ive gotten and people wanting to know where to get it. I have sampled a few of their other fragrances, and to be fair, they could be wonderful, but they all gave me a headache and made we need to shower immediately to get the smell off, Thats just my nose though and I hate about 95% of the fragrances out there. I cant even go into BBW anymore without feeling sick and getting a headache. The large bottle of kuumba made scents lasts quite a long time but is not cheap. I pay $80 for a large bottle but it lasts me pretty long. Honestly, i would probably pay more for it if i had to as i now consider it my signature scent and definitely my HG

on 1/9/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this stuff. It's like a soft, woody skin musk, without sweetness. This is clean, yet sensual, giving the impression your skin is just emanating this subtle aura. The scent seems rather faint, it's hard to smell on myself, but I have received compliments on it hours later when I couldn't smell it at all, so it probably lingers more than I think. I do believe a generic version of this scent is called Amber White. I have Nemat International's Amber (White) and it smells nearly identical to this (I love it just as much, but would repurchase Persian Garden simply because I prefer the roll-on bottle).

These Kuumba Made perfumes can be found at most Whole Foods stores for $7.99. I have also purchased their Black Coconut and Pikaki Lei, both of which I also think are superb.

on 3/29/2009 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been searching my ENTIRE LIFE for a fragrance like this!!!! Clean, but not soapy, floral, but not too rosy, delicate, but lasting, and gentle without prissy. SO phenomenal, I came across it by accident in the health food store, and have ignored every other perfume in my collection since. This goes beyond HG territory. It is far and away the one fragrance I would wear for the rest of my life if I had to choose just one.

Popular Fragrances