Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Kuumba Made Persian Garden

on 8/30/2014 1:28:00 PM

I finally found a place in Canada that sells these tiny bottles of Kuumba Made fragrances. Of course we had to drive 70 km there and back but it was a day out during our summer vacation. I chose 4 fragrances from the 10 or 12 that were in a case but actually wanted my favorite which is Arabian Musk but they dont carry it. So one of them was Persian Garden which I find very strong at first when rolled onto my arm but I did find the scent did dissipate after hours and it did become one of my favorites by the time I went to bed, and I found this is when the musk really deepened and the flowery scent got less and less. I do like this but I wish that the drydown was the true scent and the flowers were more in the background.
I contacted the company and they said that they were looking to find Canadian companies to sell their product which I hope so bec they make good affordable scents even though they were only available for purchase in 1/8 roll on vials. . (not affilated with this company by the way).

on 3/26/2010 2:19:00 PM

Persian Garden smells alot like Auric Blends "Love" which is Egyptian Musk and White Amber. I think that "Love" is a little more Intense than "Persian Garden" which is a little more close to your skin scent. However I love them both and would repurchase "Persian Garden again.

Popular Fragrances