Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Kuumba Made Persian Garden

on 4/2/2018 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Website description:Persian Garden – Grounded, smooth, very light and clean with a hint of mystery. Strangers will fall in love with you as you walk by.
PERSIAN GARDEN FRAGRANCE OIL

Clean, rich, pure scent
Alcohol-free
Long lasting
Oil based
Concentrated
A few drops go a long way

Kuumba Made® brings together the best of nature and science to create distinctive, full-bodied, complex blends, carefully balanced with top, middle and bottom notes. Our sense of smell is the most mysterious of all human senses. It is an inner world that binds us to distant memories and sparks our imagination.

PERSIAN GARDEN FRAGRANCE OIL INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba seed oil), and or Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, parfum (Kuumba Made’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils).

If you like no fragrance, get this. I can barely smell anything. It is nothing like their others. All I smell is a slightly smoky sandalwood scent with a touch of amber but I can barely smell this at all. I might as well wear nothing. This is a hard pass for me

on 1/1/2018 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm not sure how this is a garden, but I really like it. I get a pale white musk without any of the usual soapy elements. I don't get garden or floral at all. It wears very close, almost a not-there skin scent. Loving it.

on 11/7/2008 9:17:00 PM

I couldn't smell anything at all the first time I tried this on, although others who were present could. The second time, just barely detected a scent. The third time, it was sweet and fresh, well worth trying again. Very springlike.

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

on 9/1/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this in the little roll on. This smells heavenly. It is one of the sexiest florals I have come across.

The packaging is ok, I have a problem with the roll on sometimes sticking and I have to pop off the top and dab it on. I would love to try this is another size.

Persian Garden is very clean and soft. It is not old womany floral at all. I layer it with Egyptian Musk and the two together - watch out!! I get many compliments from men when I wear them together. The other night at a jam, a male friend of mine kept leaning in and sniffing me... LOL. He kept saying how good it smelled.

Love this stuff. Love it!!