Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Kuumba Made Persian Garden

3.3

on 3/22/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For the life if me, I cannot smell anything. Maybe something is wrong with my nose. Although, I can smell Egyptian Goddess just fine. Disappointing. :(

on 2/8/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite scent in the entire world, and I will cry bitter tears if it is ever discontinued. I love how this unassuming little roll-on smells on my skin throughout the day, very clean and very unique. I feel like this perfume oil is appropriate for all occasions as it is not over-powering or cloying in the least. I love you Persian Garden, thank you for being there.

BOO! I am so disappointed. I read all the rav reviews, made a special trip to Whole Foods (always looking for a "reason" to go there, ha!), trotted over to the beauty section, dropped a few dots of this oil on my arm and......drum roll.....NOTHING! As a previous reviewer said, it smelled like nothing. I could smell a faint scent on the tester wand, but once I put it on there was no smell at all. Now, fast forward three hours and I can smell a tiny, tiny bit of soapiness but that is about it. I was so looking forward to liking this. If only I could actually smell it.
**UPDATE**** The next morning when I woke up, I kept smelling something so soft and yummy....it was the arm I put this oil on! And even after showering I could still get a faint smell of it. Seems like it takes a loooong time to smell on my skin but when it does it is pleasant and lasts awhile!

on 3/29/2009 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been searching my ENTIRE LIFE for a fragrance like this!!!! Clean, but not soapy, floral, but not too rosy, delicate, but lasting, and gentle without prissy. SO phenomenal, I came across it by accident in the health food store, and have ignored every other perfume in my collection since. This goes beyond HG territory. It is far and away the one fragrance I would wear for the rest of my life if I had to choose just one.

Popular Fragrances