Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Filtered by age: 25-29
Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.9

on 8/22/2017 8:42:00 PM

I love this stuff. It's not really what I would imagine something called "Persian Garden" to smell like, but it's enjoyable nonetheless. It's a slightly floral white amber fragrance that smells warm and soft on the skin. It's very similar to Nemat's Amber oil, but I find that I prefer Persian Garden as it doesn't have that strange slightly plasticky note that sometimes come through with Nemat, and instead has a far more natural floral quality at its core that makes it more interesting scent-wise.

It's a soft scent, but it does get noticed. I find that I get anosmic to the perfume after wearing it for a while, but others can detect it long after I think it's gone. It's a 'clean' scent, but not at all soapy or scratchy in nature. Persian Garden is cozy, natural, and very pretty. It stays close to the skin but trails nicely behind you.

This oil layers beautifully with many other fragrances!

on 6/5/2016 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I finally gave in and purchased the rollerball version of this. The label on the packaging reminds me of a 1990s hippie, not in the least the identity that I would choose for myself, as I aim for a classy and simple style. I do like, though, that it is portable and good for travel. The scent is exactly what I was looking for. It is warm, clean, and sensual. I can't identify the exact notes in the fragrance, but it seems like there is perhaps a musk or amber base to it. It reminds me a bit of Commodity Gold but a bit more floral, and the closest scent I can compare it to is the Moroccan Oil hair treatment. I love that it is only $9, though I would gladly pay a little more for prettier packaging.

I LOVE this scent. I am completely sold and can see this being my lifelong scent. It is lightly floral, sensual, and mature. It is perfect for any season and any occasion. It lasts for quite some time too - likely because of the oil aspect to it. I've already received compliments on it after having it for a just a few days. The tiny rollerball is easy and I keep it in my purse at all times, seems like it will last for quite a while. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the way this scent smells and it lasts a long time on me. I can still smell it the next day and I often rub it into my hair. What I like about it is that it's not perfumy, as others have mentioned. It is great for the office where you can't really wear an overpowering scent, because it smells very natural. To me, the sent is almost sensual. It's tiny enough to keep in my purse all the time, and even though you don't get much for the price, it does last awhile.

on 1/9/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this stuff. It's like a soft, woody skin musk, without sweetness. This is clean, yet sensual, giving the impression your skin is just emanating this subtle aura. The scent seems rather faint, it's hard to smell on myself, but I have received compliments on it hours later when I couldn't smell it at all, so it probably lingers more than I think. I do believe a generic version of this scent is called Amber White. I have Nemat International's Amber (White) and it smells nearly identical to this (I love it just as much, but would repurchase Persian Garden simply because I prefer the roll-on bottle).

These Kuumba Made perfumes can be found at most Whole Foods stores for $7.99. I have also purchased their Black Coconut and Pikaki Lei, both of which I also think are superb.

on 11/8/2008 2:45:00 AM

Deep musk undertones with a clean floral finish. This subtle scent meshes well with body chemistry and lingers on the skin like a delicious aura. This is one that the wearer can't easily detect yet anyone in your vapor trail is blissfully intoxicated. Layers very well as a base scent, especially with Kuumba's Pikaki Lei.
(This scent is a favourite of my kitten. She picks through my perfume and steals this vial to hide in her bed!)

on 4/17/2008 9:08:00 AM

Clean, really clean, yet feminine. This is a soapy, fresh, floral that does not turn sour, as so many "clean" fragrances do. I've gotten tons of complements from men and women on this one. Appropriate for work, yet sexy enough for a night out.

Popular Fragrances