Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.5

on 3/10/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

After smelling this on a co-worker I had to know what she was wearing - she said Persian Garden oil from Whole Foods, and the rest was history. I picked this up for about $11 plus tax, and have been wearing it everyday since! To me, as other reviewers mentioned, this is a musky, white amber fragrance (not what I had in mind when I read Persian Garden) that just smells slightly sweet, feminine and clean (but not scrubbed dry with laundry detergent clean). I often don't smell this on myself after a few hours of wear, but have been told that others can still smell me when in close proximity. I will most definitely repurchase for the price and quality, and the packaging is so convenient that I can just slip it in my bag and not worry about it!

on 8/6/2008 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my "ghost" fragrance. If my house has a perfume ban this is what I can wear to get away with wearing perfume (because honestly, if I don't wear perfume I feel naked). I bought this roll-on unsniffed, and the first time I took a whiff I actually thought they sent me just a clear liquid in a bottle. It was very hard to detect, but eventually I sensed a green leafy floral type of...something. Cannot for the life of me actually say what the scent is, but it just is. Comes and goes as it pleases but stays extremely green, fresh, and morning-dew like when it makes an appearance. Very good, but very fleeting.

Popular Fragrances