The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a fantastic face scrub it leaves my skin refreshed, smooth, bright and gets all rid of all dead skin. It smells lovely and is very exfoliating. I can't stand 'gentle' scrubs as I feel they do nothing for my skin. This grains are small but effective and not harsh at all. I will definitely repurchase this, especially when The Body Shop has a 50% off discount code.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

It's a good scrub. That's all. I don't know why they advertise this as "microdermabrasion".

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product makes my skin feel smooth and soft. Also, I feel like my skin has become more radiant since I started using it! While it is a little pricey, it is comparable to all other upscale, expensive brands, and it's worth it!