The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by eye Color : Green

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Wish i hda seen the post of a girl over here earlier. I used this product and now i have lots of white pimples all over muy chin, upper lip and nose and some over the eyebrows too. I look horrible, u.u furthermore, it's expensive and the lift? Doesn't close very well, so, it stays a bit open. I don't consider my skin sensitive. Never happened a thing like this before. So be very careful.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is amazing face scrub the only one i will ever use i usually brake out from face scrubs cuz they have huge scruby things but this one has particles and cuses no problems for me at all.

I'm on my second purchase. It does a good job of exfoliating my skin, smells great, and doesn't cause me to break out.

This is such a fantastic exfoliator. Unlike others you don't have to scrub the skin to feel the benefits with this, the grains are soooo fine you just massage this in circular motions once a week and you are left with baby soft skin. It evens out my skin tone too and instantly brightens my skin.

I really like this product. It is a little harsh but I find it really helps to smooth out any rough or red spots on the skin. I have lightly oily skin & occassional acne, I find it really helps to relieve the red spots left behind after a pimple has faded.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Awesome micro exfoliator. Honestly, i don't know how anyone can go back to big, scratchy granual type exfoliatiors after using micro-dermabrasion type products. Let me first declare that i have always been completely mentally allergic to any cosmetic that sounds high-tech, anti-aging or affiliated with cosmetic surgery, does anyone else read the words "micro-dermabrasion" and shudder? I got on to this product by accident after a friend urged me to try Mary Kay's version of this (sorry i forgot the name) which is also great. I'm heading towards 30 and find that my skin is getting more and more touchy, i find if i have a pimple and squeeze it my face is much more prone to scarring than it ever was. If i use a harsh exfoliator i'm always afraid of disturbing my skin too much and exacerbating the problem. This product is fantastic, it gets rid of all the flakies but the micro-granules seem to softly "polish" my skin rather pull and scratch. If you haven't tried a product like this before this one is a good place to start and the orange fragrance is lovely especially in the morning. Also, don't be put off by the small tube as it is very concentrated, in fact i usually mix it with whatevever cleanser i'm using to speed things up. Will buy again and again and again!!