The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

My skin loves the body shop Vitamin C glow boosting Microdermabrasion. I use it twice a week as directed and my skin is literally glowing. Vitamin C is known to really brighten skin. Also my old acne scars have faded a lot thanks to this. And if you apply serum/moisturizer after using this it really gets absorbed nicely. I have been using this product for more than 6 months and it still hasn't run out so a little goes a long way. I'd highly recommend this for brightening skin and removing acne scars. For those with acne prone skin -it doesn't cause breakouts.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a fantastic face scrub it leaves my skin refreshed, smooth, bright and gets all rid of all dead skin. It smells lovely and is very exfoliating. I can't stand 'gentle' scrubs as I feel they do nothing for my skin. This grains are small but effective and not harsh at all. I will definitely repurchase this, especially when The Body Shop has a 50% off discount code.

I'm a makeup and skincare junkie who can't stay put on a single brand and try different products, always searching for the best. I have several face scrubs/at-home microexfoliants and I use them depending on my need. I exfoliate 1-2x a week coz I have oily skin. Sometimes I use the gentle scrubs, but there are times I want the grittier ones to deliver better exfoliation. I have to say that this Body Shop refiner is the BEST in my stash. Firstly, I love the citrus smell, its energizing and gives me zesty cleansing feel as I'm using it. Secondly, it really exfoliates without stripping my skin of its moisture. My face doesn't feel tight after, skin feels very smooth and I'm glowing. I use this with the Body Shop Re-texturizing Peel and wow! it does what it says. The Vitamin C in it really works and wakes my skin up. This refiner and peel duo are my go-to products specially when I want great looking skin on special events coz my makeup looks better.

Love this product. Can't think of any other scrub that would work like this. <3

I bought this product thinking of a home dermabrasion, obviously a milder one. I have a really oily skin, enlarged pores and i do breakout every now and then. This product is great if you are trying to get rid of those post acne spots and also it smoothed my scars probably by peeling the dead skin. My pores appeared refined. So yea, it really worth it...
I just use it once a week at night, and i gently scrub to avoid any redness and keep a thin layer on for 3-4 mins and rinse off. Follow up with the night regime( non alcoholic toner+ night cream)

it's my HG facial scrub!
it has very rich scrub in it. i can feel the difference at my face right after the first use. it also made my night cream soak up better. :)

All I can say is WOW! I bought this only thanks to the good reviews on MUA and I am not disappointed. Now that I hear its discontinued I will run and buy a couple of back-ups asap.

It is soo effective. My face was soo smooth after using this. It also feels fresh because of the citrus in it. The beads are fine but they are dense it do such a good job. At first I was worried it would be too scratchy but my face wasn't irritated at all.

It is definitely the best face scrub I have tried so far!!! Go get it before it disappears!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is amazing. I've been deciding whether or not to buy it for quite a while because of it's price, but honestly it leaves your skin feeling amazing! I've only used it once, so I can't say that it made my milia disappear (yet) but I can safely say that it has made it smoother and my cheeks are so soft and rosy!
29/04/09
After using this for a while, I discovered that it is very good for opening up pores. After I scrub my face with this in the shower, I follow up by using a cleansing foam and my pores are squeaky clean! As for the milia I have - I think a small amount has disappeared but I'm not quite certain yet as I haven't been using this every day.