The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Please note - this is for the Vitamin C microdermabrasion scrub (this seems like a predecessor to it).
Cannot say enough good things about this product. I use it 1-2x a week and it makes my skin feel amazing. I hate when scrubs say they exfoliate and then there are some measly beads in it that do nothing. This product is like small grains of sand so if you don't like harsh treatments don't use it. As I rub it in, I can just feel my dead skin sloughing off. I have to stop myself from using it too often.

I needed a new exfoliator and just started using this for a few days. I've got to say that i really like it so far! A little does a lot. At first I was hesitant because of the priciness of this, but it does do a good job in cleaning my face. I like to mix this with my fave cleansing product, and i have to say my face feels so soft and clean after doing so! The sales suggested I use this twice a week, but I have oily skin, so I usually use it on a daily basis, again using a little bit mixed with my regular cleansar, and i'm happy to say that it hasn't dried my skin at all!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wow. In one use, I have found my HG scrub (sorry, Benefit Honey scrub!) It looks like an ordinary cream, but start massaging into your skin, and its SO gritty, it really is microfine! Probably not good for sensitive skin, even my dry areas were a bit red after use, but after the three steps, and moisturiser, and a good sleep... my skin was so smooth, so evened out, I was stunned. Amazing product, not overly strong citrus scent, and affordable!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product has changed the way I look at exfoliators! Once you use this, you will never, ever, ever, never use a regular "everyday" exfoliator again. This stuff is intense! The first few uses it almost hurts, but in such a good way! This leaves skin baby, velvety, soft. Over time I think this product makes skin texture smoother and tone brighter. The granuals are teeny tiny and you only need to use a tiny amount to get the job done. The scent is fresh and citrusy. Despite the warning that this product is not for sensitive skin, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems. Seriously, I think I almost have a spiritual experience every time I use this product, which is why I use it twice per week rather than once per week as the directions suggest. What's really awesome is that this product lasts FOREVER - I've had my bottle since January (it's July) and still have about half the tube left!!! Yeah, $26 seems a bit much, but you'll probably only need to buy it once per year.

LOVE this stuff. Last summer, I got hooked on the vitamin C face wash, and because a friend of mine worked at the Body Shop, I asked her to pick me up a tube. She accidentally got me the Micro Refiner instead and I'm soo glad she did. This leaves stuff leaves my skin baby soft and smooth. It's especially great during winter time when it sloughs off all those dry patches.