The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

I have combination skin and have a few acne scars I wanted to buff out with this product.
I used it around 5,6 times and it made my skin look glowing and I feel it even helped a little with current pimples but the last time I used it, it has given me the worst breakout/rash/allergy I have ever had in 10 years.
It started as a few bumps along my jaw warea and today when I woke up my skin was covered in hundreds of tiny pimple like whiteheads, my skin has a grainy look to it and I don't know how to deal with it...
I can't think of any other reason my skin would break out like this, i'm not allergic to anything and hadn't tried any new product.
Beware guys, if your pores get clogged easily don't purchase this.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Vitamin C Micro Refiner, where have you been all my life???

Absolutely amazing value for the quality of this product. This scrub is so fine, and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. It's the most effective I have ever used.

Go and buy this now...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really liked how it was really exfoliating, but this is definitely not for sensitive skin like me! Skin will feel super soft and smooth after.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this is really effective, it works best in the shower , i do steam my face first then i glide this scrub on my face and neck without scrubbing hard ..just gentle circular motions is all i need to get rid of any dead skin , finally I wash it ..i do really see a difference in my skin tone and texture , my foundation looks great after using this

This is a review for the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Scrub. I think it was either renamed or reformulated.
I was sceptical about it at first because the particles are so small when I like harsh scrubs with screamy texture (think St.Ives apricot scrb). But I gave in and got it with a 10% off Body Shop loyalty card. It reminds me very much of the Chanel's Gommage Eclat Express - lots of small particles in a cream-gel texture.
I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I would rather say I like it quite much. It is an effective polish, not gentle, but not too harsh or abrasive. The only drawback is the vitamin C, which stings my sensitive skin in some areas so I have to use this very quickly and carefully otherwise I get a burning sensation around my nose and eye area. I don't get any instant glow or anything like that. I do feel squeaky clean and very polished, which is exactly why I need a scrub in the first place. I actually enjoy using this very much.
The packaging is lovely, I adore skincare in squeeze-tubes or bottles. Would totally repurchase and continue using it unless I find something in the same price range (or cheaper) which would be similar but not have irritating components. The product is worth the price because you don't need a lot of it at once and the tube would last me several months.

the Vitamin C microdermabrasion scrub is the best scrub i've tried so far! it really does its job and has a lovely smell too. skin feels clear and brighten! i find it a little bit harder than other scrubs, but for me that's something i like. so overall will definitely buy again and again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Please note - this is for the Vitamin C microdermabrasion scrub (this seems like a predecessor to it).
Cannot say enough good things about this product. I use it 1-2x a week and it makes my skin feel amazing. I hate when scrubs say they exfoliate and then there are some measly beads in it that do nothing. This product is like small grains of sand so if you don't like harsh treatments don't use it. As I rub it in, I can just feel my dead skin sloughing off. I have to stop myself from using it too often.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this product a few weeks ago and really love it. I use it once a week (all you need to) and it leaves my face smooth and clear. You only have to use a little bit, so even thought it's quite expensive it lasts for a long time. Feels almost like rubbing fine sand on your face, and it has a nice smell too. Best scrub I have used, and will definitely buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

AWESOMEEEE. It hurt a lot though in the start and i have sensitive skin so my face got really red but it gets rid of the black heads and after ue wash it off it feels great

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

i bought this product a few weeks ago. i just want to try this and it's unique, because the product said it's microdermabrasion. i don't know what is that but i thought it will good for a scrub. the smell is good too. it's really fresh. when i first wore this, oww it's very painful!! but after i rinse off the scrub with water, my face became extra smooth and refresh. i love it. btw all my blackhead comedo are gone too :)) i'm satisfied with this product