The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 25-29

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is for the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion version.

I really like this scrub. I didn't plan to buy it but I stumbled over it in the Tax Free place on a cruise and decided to try it. I didn't know whether it'd be good, so my first time using it was intriguing... I lightly massaged my face with it for a minute or so and the moment I rinsed it off my face was so soft! You don't need a lot of product and you don't have to scrub very hard at all really because of the texture of it.

I've since I first got it used it regularly and I love it. My skin has no problem tolerating it when I use it more than twice a week but then again I have oily and acne prone skin that's used to harsh treatments. But I do find myself going back to a scrub with bigger pieces in it every once in a while as the Vitamin C one doesn't remove all the peels from healing zits and so on.