The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

I have gone through my first bottle and i will buy my second one :) It does what it needs to do!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After reading the review on this product on here, i bought it. And i agree with others, this is a nice scrub that makes your skin even glow more and gives a fresh polished look. And the softness stays all day. Love it. Would totally buy it again after i run out. I have it now 2 months and use it twice a week or less but the tube is still really full. Bet you can use it for 6 months or more!

Edit, I've used it now completely. Took me 1,5 years! Great scrub! Buying this again soon.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this after seeing it on someone's "must have" list on Youtube. After trying the sample, I went back and got this. It is a great scrub - very fine granules that don't irritate my skin. And the smell is great. It's every bit as good as some pricier scrubs/exfoliators. After using it, my skin feels so soft and smooth and I can't help feeling that my skin care products soak in better.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this a while back, looking to brighten my skin. The young man who sold it to me said " I use it " and he had really great skin. I got it home and tried it. I was underwhelmed. Even as *just an exfoliator it sucks, as for microdermabrasion cream....I don't think so, Jack. What's more, the cream base made me break out so bad!!! Six months later its still sitting in my shower and no doubt mildewy now. I use it to scrub my legs and feet. Do not waste your money!

Well - after reading reviews on here, I really wanted to try this! So I went and bought it today and had a go. So far, I really really love the citrusy smell! other scrubs i've used have felt like they haven't really gotten rid of whatever is stuck in my pores, but the teeny weeny little granule things in this are really hard working, and my skin feels fantastic and soft. it wasn't too drying as well, which is a complete bonus. i'm guessing because they're such small little particles that they will get rid of even the smallest dead skin cells, so they'll most likely reveal nicer skin, hence the 'brightening' promises.
will keep updating as i use this more, but it's probably the best scrub i've used so far! HG perhaps???

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product has changed the way I look at exfoliators! Once you use this, you will never, ever, ever, never use a regular "everyday" exfoliator again. This stuff is intense! The first few uses it almost hurts, but in such a good way! This leaves skin baby, velvety, soft. Over time I think this product makes skin texture smoother and tone brighter. The granuals are teeny tiny and you only need to use a tiny amount to get the job done. The scent is fresh and citrusy. Despite the warning that this product is not for sensitive skin, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems. Seriously, I think I almost have a spiritual experience every time I use this product, which is why I use it twice per week rather than once per week as the directions suggest. What's really awesome is that this product lasts FOREVER - I've had my bottle since January (it's July) and still have about half the tube left!!! Yeah, $26 seems a bit much, but you'll probably only need to buy it once per year.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a HG exfoliator.

I bought one for myself and had to buy two more cause my mum and sister loved it so much as well.

It smells lovely and citrus(ey), and has really really tiny small grains which when you rub in a circular motion, really removes all dead skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated (especially when you moisturize afterwards!).

One of my friends always uses this before she gets ready to go for a night out, as she finds this gets rid of all red patches/marks on the skin and leaves you with a better base for make up :]