The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

I really liked this scrub. It had the right consistency in a scrub for my preference. I wanted something that felt like I was actually removing the dead skin off of my face. The smell was a selling point for me - made me feel refreshed after using it. My tube has lasted me forever - now that it's almost running out and they've discontinued it . . . I'll need to wait on reviews of the "upgraded" product to see if I'll be repurchasing.

I have very sensitive skin; oily spots, dry spots, prone to acne and blackheads, a couple patches of eczema. The type if skin that will either break out or get rashy with the use of most products.

I was trying to describe my skin to the SA and she recommended this. I was hesitant because of the sensitivity of my skin and while I can use gentle scrubs so far most have contained ingredients that cause me problems. She said that she uses Retin-A and she's still ok with this but even that didn't quite sell me on it.
So she gave me a really nice sized sample, along with samples of some other products so I could see for myself.
The sample she gave me lasted through 4 uses, pretty impressive for a sample.
I've seen a small difference in the clarity of my skin, nothing major but even more importantly (for me anyway) is that there has been a difference and without irritation or breakouts.
I plan on heading over to the mall today to pick up a full size tube, this is one of the rare skin care products I'm willing to spend a bit of money on.