The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is amazing face scrub the only one i will ever use i usually brake out from face scrubs cuz they have huge scruby things but this one has particles and cuses no problems for me at all.

I really liked this scrub. It had the right consistency in a scrub for my preference. I wanted something that felt like I was actually removing the dead skin off of my face. The smell was a selling point for me - made me feel refreshed after using it. My tube has lasted me forever - now that it's almost running out and they've discontinued it . . . I'll need to wait on reviews of the "upgraded" product to see if I'll be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a HG exfoliator.

I bought one for myself and had to buy two more cause my mum and sister loved it so much as well.

It smells lovely and citrus(ey), and has really really tiny small grains which when you rub in a circular motion, really removes all dead skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated (especially when you moisturize afterwards!).

One of my friends always uses this before she gets ready to go for a night out, as she finds this gets rid of all red patches/marks on the skin and leaves you with a better base for make up :]