The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

My skin LOVES this! TBS Vitamin C glow boosting Microdermabrasion! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use it twice a week as directed and my skin is literally glowing. Dullness and fatigue is gone and skin looks super fresh! Also my old acne scars have faded a lot thanks to this. I love TBS <3 <3 <3

I have combination skin and have a few acne scars I wanted to buff out with this product.
I used it around 5,6 times and it made my skin look glowing and I feel it even helped a little with current pimples but the last time I used it, it has given me the worst breakout/rash/allergy I have ever had in 10 years.
It started as a few bumps along my jaw warea and today when I woke up my skin was covered in hundreds of tiny pimple like whiteheads, my skin has a grainy look to it and I don't know how to deal with it...
I can't think of any other reason my skin would break out like this, i'm not allergic to anything and hadn't tried any new product.
Beware guys, if your pores get clogged easily don't purchase this.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Vitamin C Micro Refiner, where have you been all my life???

Absolutely amazing value for the quality of this product. This scrub is so fine, and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. It's the most effective I have ever used.

Go and buy this now...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really liked how it was really exfoliating, but this is definitely not for sensitive skin like me! Skin will feel super soft and smooth after.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is amazing face scrub the only one i will ever use i usually brake out from face scrubs cuz they have huge scruby things but this one has particles and cuses no problems for me at all.

This is a great scrub. I use about 2-3 times a week and can usually tell when my 40+ skin needs it again because I get that layer of dullness/shiny-ness and my skincare products don't absorb as well.

I bought this to replace the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel 2-piece kit that I was using for years, and loved. Is it just me or are Philosophy products getting more and more expensive? That kit is now $72! I think the Body Shop scrub works almost as well, costs 1/3 of the price and is hygienic because I can squeeze the product out of the tube. Highly recommend.

I'm on my second purchase. It does a good job of exfoliating my skin, smells great, and doesn't cause me to break out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After reading the review on this product on here, i bought it. And i agree with others, this is a nice scrub that makes your skin even glow more and gives a fresh polished look. And the softness stays all day. Love it. Would totally buy it again after i run out. I have it now 2 months and use it twice a week or less but the tube is still really full. Bet you can use it for 6 months or more!

Edit, I've used it now completely. Took me 1,5 years! Great scrub! Buying this again soon.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this is really effective, i tend to use in the shower , i steam my face and then glide this scrub on my face and just leave it to work its magic as a mask on my face and neck while scrubbing the rest of my body then i wash it without scrubbing hard ..just gentle circular motions is all i need to get rid of any dead skin , i do really see a difference in my skin tone and texture , my foundation looks great after using this

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

This is absolutely my favorite scrub. I have oily skin in the summer and combination in the winter, and so far this scrub has worked really well for me this summer season.
A little goes a long way with this product; I only use it about 2x a week when I do my weekly at home facial. I steam my face, apply a dime sized amount, then use a vibrating facial brush (Olay's Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing Brush) for about 2 mins on each side of my face. Never EVER has my face felt so polished and squeaky clean - I am obsessed (I usually follow with Bliss 15-min Steep Facial and my La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and my usual toner and Chanel Purete Ideale moisturizer).
The price isn't too bad considering what's in it and how well the product works.
Only downfall is if you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend this seeing as it has both vitamin C and fine crystals that can irritate your skin (tried this on my boyfriend and said it felt like his skin was burning - he has very thin/sensitive clear skin)

Popular Scrubs