4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Hi, I bought a few travel packs of this scrub. I love it. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it. The pack was good size and I had enough for a couple of faces uses, or enough for my whole body, Which I did. And my skin felt so smooth and soft. Light orange scent but not bad. It felt great and I would use it again. I only used it once every week or so as I'm sensitive. I did try it before a night out and my makeup went on very nicely. Nice product.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I have gone through my first bottle and i will buy my second one :) It does what it needs to do!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

1.0
from

3 years ago

Wish i hda seen the post of a girl over here earlier. I used this product and now i have lots of white pimples all over muy chin, upper lip and nose and some over the eyebrows too. I look horrible, u.u furthermore, it's expensive and the lift? Doesn't close very well, so, it stays a bit open. I don't consider my skin sensitive. Never happened a thing like this before. So be very careful.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

3 years ago

My skin loves the body shop Vitamin C glow boosting Microdermabrasion. I use it twice a week as directed and my skin is literally glowing. Vitamin C is known to really brighten skin. Also my old acne scars have faded a lot thanks to this. And if you apply serum/moisturizer after using this it really gets absorbed nicely. I have been using this product for more than 6 months and it still hasn't run out so a little goes a long way. I'd highly recommend this for brightening skin and removing acne scars. For those with acne prone skin -it doesn't cause breakouts.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

I have combination skin and have a few acne scars I wanted to buff out with this product. I used it around 5,6 times and it made my skin look glowing and I feel it even helped a little with current pimples but the last time I used it, it has given me the worst breakout/rash/allergy I have ever had in 10 years. It started as a few bumps along my jaw warea and today when I woke up my skin was covered in hundreds of tiny pimple like whiteheads, my skin has a grainy look to it and I don't know how to deal with it... I can't think of any other reason my skin would break out like this, i'm not allergic to anything and hadn't tried any new product. Beware guys, if your pores get clogged easily don't purchase this.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Vitamin C Micro Refiner, where have you been all my life??? Absolutely amazing value for the quality of this product. This scrub is so fine, and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. It's the most effective I have ever used. Go and buy this now...

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

4 years ago

I really liked how it was really exfoliating, but this is definitely not for sensitive skin like me! Skin will feel super soft and smooth after.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This is amazing face scrub the only one i will ever use i usually brake out from face scrubs cuz they have huge scruby things but this one has particles and cuses no problems for me at all.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

5 years ago

This is a great scrub. I use about 2-3 times a week and can usually tell when my 40+ skin needs it again because I get that layer of dullness/shiny-ness and my skincare products don't absorb as well. I bought this to replace the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel 2-piece kit that I was using for years, and loved. Is it just me or are Philosophy products getting more and more expensive? That kit is now $72! I think the Body Shop scrub works almost as well, costs 1/3 of the price and is hygienic because I can squeeze the product out of the tube. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

I'm on my second purchase. It does a good job of exfoliating my skin, smells great, and doesn't cause me to break out.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium