The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

Wish i hda seen the post of a girl over here earlier. I used this product and now i have lots of white pimples all over muy chin, upper lip and nose and some over the eyebrows too. I look horrible, u.u furthermore, it's expensive and the lift? Doesn't close very well, so, it stays a bit open. I don't consider my skin sensitive. Never happened a thing like this before. So be very careful.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Vitamin C Micro Refiner, where have you been all my life???

Absolutely amazing value for the quality of this product. This scrub is so fine, and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. It's the most effective I have ever used.

Go and buy this now...

I'm on my second purchase. It does a good job of exfoliating my skin, smells great, and doesn't cause me to break out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this is really effective, it works best in the shower , i do steam my face first then i glide this scrub on my face and neck without scrubbing hard ..just gentle circular motions is all i need to get rid of any dead skin , finally I wash it ..i do really see a difference in my skin tone and texture , my foundation looks great after using this

I'm a makeup and skincare junkie who can't stay put on a single brand and try different products, always searching for the best. I have several face scrubs/at-home microexfoliants and I use them depending on my need. I exfoliate 1-2x a week coz I have oily skin. Sometimes I use the gentle scrubs, but there are times I want the grittier ones to deliver better exfoliation. I have to say that this Body Shop refiner is the BEST in my stash. Firstly, I love the citrus smell, its energizing and gives me zesty cleansing feel as I'm using it. Secondly, it really exfoliates without stripping my skin of its moisture. My face doesn't feel tight after, skin feels very smooth and I'm glowing. I use this with the Body Shop Re-texturizing Peel and wow! it does what it says. The Vitamin C in it really works and wakes my skin up. This refiner and peel duo are my go-to products specially when I want great looking skin on special events coz my makeup looks better.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this a while back, looking to brighten my skin. The young man who sold it to me said " I use it " and he had really great skin. I got it home and tried it. I was underwhelmed. Even as *just an exfoliator it sucks, as for microdermabrasion cream....I don't think so, Jack. What's more, the cream base made me break out so bad!!! Six months later its still sitting in my shower and no doubt mildewy now. I use it to scrub my legs and feet. Do not waste your money!

I bought this scrub during buy the Vit C capsule at SGD 29.90 and get 25% off any Vit C skincare.

It is lovely facial scrub with fine particles and quite gentle on skin. I love the Vit C smell. It is not drying at all, skin glow after using this scrub. The SA suggested to use the Vit C capsule after using this scrub to maximise the Vit C effect. I would rather use the Vit C capsule on days that I am not using the scrub, cos the capsule maybe too much for "scrubbed" skin.

I only give a 4 cos the price is consider high for 75ml product. Good time to buy is during promotions.

16-Sep-09: I am adding another lippies to this product. This really helps to brighten up skin. I used it 2x per week. This and my Nuxe AHA cream are the only facial treatment that I use, cos now I am pregnant, too tired to do any more mask. These 2 babies help me to maintain my skin. I am happy person:) :)
I am so loving TBS stuff:)

28-Jan-2011
I am still with my current tube. It is more than 2 years and I am still using it. It seems like the product are still okay and touch wood no outbreak. TBS has launch new Vit C range. So sad, I love the old Vit C range. Why must they keep changing their formula when it is very good already? So far TBS stuff are working well for me. I will still support TBS no matter what. I just love TBS stuff:):)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

It's a good scrub. That's all. I don't know why they advertise this as "microdermabrasion".