Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a light, airy, lovely fragrance. Feminine, not too 'little girly'. Lasts on me pretty much all day, but as the day wears on, this does get a little cloying on me, it just seems to get 'stronger' on me as the day wears on (I spray a fragrance and 'walk into' it, so it gets mainly on my clothes, not my skin so much).

To me, this is pretty much an average, feminine, sweet, slightly floral fragrance. It is nice, it is decent, and pretty 'safe' to wear amongst crowds and gatherings, barring anyone having allergies, asthma, etc. I think this would be pretty safe for the office or school.

But to me, it is just very average, nothing 'special' stands out about this. Still, a lovely, a 'safe' fragrance, and I think great for year-round and day to night, but mainly Spring/Summer and daytime I feel is best suited for this scent. I've just used so many samples of this, so I have not bought an actual bottle, but doubtful I would. But samples or gifts of this are welcome, so it is enjoyable. Just not on my list of fragrances to purchase. I do enjoy keeping one of the samples in my purse for a quick spritz when I need an afternoon pick-me-up or whatnot, but this is not a 'must have' fragrance for me. I can take it or leave it. Not bad, it is pleasant enough, but nothing spectacular or I do not get a 'wow' factor from this. Still..quite nice, and 'safe'. But to me, this feels like something the average girl at the mall would wear. Sweet and quite lovely, but nothing 'special'. The bottle is very cute, though!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaf, Ruby Red Grapefruit

Heart Notes: Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine

Base notes: Musk, White Woods, Vanilla

This should be called Happy Sunshine, or Vibrant Sunshine. :)

When I was a teenager, we had Clinique Happy and Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers, and it's nice to see another fragrance just like it.

A girl can never have too many perfumes, so if you love the fresh and sweet Daisy, then check out the other two.

The grapefruit note dominates on me for some reason, but it blends quite nicely with the white woods in the base, so I'm left with a sweet, clean fragrance that reminds me of a gorgeous spring day.

Admittedly, it's a bit more youthful than my other scents, but I don't mind keeping a small bottle in my collection, even if it's only to wear when I need a pick-me-up.

Plus, the bottle is so adorable! I wish companies put more thought into creating unique, beautiful bottles for their perfumes.

To Read all 552 Reviews, Login or Join

Not long lasting at all, I don't know where does the smell go. Way too pricey for a smell not long lasting like that. Overly hyped.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A nice enough, light, fresh floral scent. I can see why it became so popular, although I'm not much into the above types of things. It seems a simplistic and like something one might find in a room plug-in. I don't mean that in a bad way. It doesn't seem very perfume-y. Sometimes that's exactly what a person wants; me, not very often and I have other things for those moments. Notes per Basenotes: Strawberry, Violet Leaf, Ruby Red Grapefruit; Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine; Musk, White Woods, Vanilla

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent, it's sweet without being overpowering and fresh. BUT it only lasts a few minutes, an hour later the smell is completely gone.. too much money for something that is weaker than a body mist. Bottle is so pretty though.

I wore this product for awhile and liked it but never loved it. I started noticing that for a period of time almost everyone was wearing this so I didn't repurchase. Have since fallen in love with Jo Malone products since they seem more unique.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Sampled this through the sephora box. So many girls wear this and it's really just okay. It was the first sample I threw out from the box. I don't see myself ever wearing this scent.

Overall very nice light floral scent. Don't find it too strong- more for the day time. Works well w my body chemistry but it doesn't smell super special that I would repurchase or make it my signature. Just a light pretty floral scent for the day time

Edit: I find that occasionally when i wear it, it can almost smell like B.O towards the end notes...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Definitely my favourite of all the amazing perfumes by marc jacobs! It has a beautiful lingering scent, that is nether too stong or too weak. I have only purchased this once so far, but now, It's guaranteed I'll be hooked on certain marc jacobs products forever! Love the smell, and the packaging almost as much as that! So adorable!

OMG!! I love this!! I received a sample vial of this from Sephora with my last order. It is perfect for the season. I feel...sophisticated I guess is the word I can use when I wear this. I also love the Daisy Dream version. It's a little lighter. I am terrible at describing fragrances so all I can say it that it smells fresh and floral-y, if that's a word. My only boo moment is that it doesn't last all day on me. It seems like midway through my day, I can't smell it anymore. I may just have to buy a bottle and spray it on my clothes. Sometimes I can still smell fragrance on my clothes even after I have washed them. Wish they lasted that long on me...

Popular Fragrances