Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

I absolutely love this scent!! It could be a little cheaper, and I find the scent doesn't last all day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this fragrance a lot. Very light and feminine, with a sugary note that isn't cloying or obnoxious. It's not overwhelming or obnoxious. It's definitely not a luxurious or sexy scent. More like a youthful sweet scent. I'm enjoying it as the weather gets warmer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

One of the safest scents I've ever smelled. Inoffensive yet consequently completely forgettable. Starts off green, vibrant, and citrusy/fruity and dries down into white flowers and soft musk. It's spring in a bottle. Sure, it's a pleasant experience, but it's also terribly generic. And to be honest, it almost feels too excessively fruity, like the kind of fragrance you expect in a cheap body spray, not a perfume. Also, the lasting time is very brief, although that is the norm with most fresh, floral scents.

This would probably make for a great gift for a young girl, but for those who have smelled it all, this would be an easy pass.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cloying, stinky, I really tried to like this but every time I apply it I end up scrubbing it off. I don't know how to describe scents properly so I won't try.. although I don't like the smell of fresh daisies so? I usually adore flowery perfumes in all price ranges and I truly despise Daisy on me. Maybe it's a weird chemistry thing, not sure, but the popularity of Daisy is a mystery to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Not much to really add after so many reviews. I used to wear daisy long ago. It's MJ's classic scent. The staying power of this perfume is very weak.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a light, airy, lovely fragrance. Feminine, not too 'little girly'. Lasts on me pretty much all day, but as the day wears on, this does get a little cloying on me, it just seems to get 'stronger' on me as the day wears on (I spray a fragrance and 'walk into' it, so it gets mainly on my clothes, not my skin so much).

To me, this is pretty much an average, feminine, sweet, slightly floral fragrance. It is nice, it is decent, and pretty 'safe' to wear amongst crowds and gatherings, barring anyone having allergies, asthma, etc. I think this would be pretty safe for the office or school.

But to me, it is just very average, nothing 'special' stands out about this. Still, a lovely, a 'safe' fragrance, and I think great for year-round and day to night, but mainly Spring/Summer and daytime I feel is best suited for this scent. I've just used so many samples of this, so I have not bought an actual bottle, but doubtful I would. But samples or gifts of this are welcome, so it is enjoyable. Just not on my list of fragrances to purchase. I do enjoy keeping one of the samples in my purse for a quick spritz when I need an afternoon pick-me-up or whatnot, but this is not a 'must have' fragrance for me. I can take it or leave it. Not bad, it is pleasant enough, but nothing spectacular or I do not get a 'wow' factor from this. Still..quite nice, and 'safe'. But to me, this feels like something the average girl at the mall would wear. Sweet and quite lovely, but nothing 'special'. The bottle is very cute, though!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaf, Ruby Red Grapefruit

Heart Notes: Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine

Base notes: Musk, White Woods, Vanilla

This should be called Happy Sunshine, or Vibrant Sunshine. :)

When I was a teenager, we had Clinique Happy and Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers, and it's nice to see another fragrance just like it.

A girl can never have too many perfumes, so if you love the fresh and sweet Daisy, then check out the other two.

The grapefruit note dominates on me for some reason, but it blends quite nicely with the white woods in the base, so I'm left with a sweet, clean fragrance that reminds me of a gorgeous spring day.

Admittedly, it's a bit more youthful than my other scents, but I don't mind keeping a small bottle in my collection, even if it's only to wear when I need a pick-me-up.

Plus, the bottle is so adorable! I wish companies put more thought into creating unique, beautiful bottles for their perfumes.

Not long lasting at all, I don't know where does the smell go. Way too pricey for a smell not long lasting like that. Overly hyped.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A nice enough, light, fresh floral scent. I can see why it became so popular, although I'm not much into the above types of things. It seems a simplistic and like something one might find in a room plug-in. I don't mean that in a bad way. It doesn't seem very perfume-y. Sometimes that's exactly what a person wants; me, not very often and I have other things for those moments. Notes per Basenotes: Strawberry, Violet Leaf, Ruby Red Grapefruit; Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine; Musk, White Woods, Vanilla

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent, it's sweet without being overpowering and fresh. BUT it only lasts a few minutes, an hour later the smell is completely gone.. too much money for something that is weaker than a body mist. Bottle is so pretty though.

Popular Fragrances