Marc Jacobs Daisy

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaf, Ruby Red Grapefruit

Heart Notes: Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine

Base notes: Musk, White Woods, Vanilla

This should be called Happy Sunshine, or Vibrant Sunshine. :)

When I was a teenager, we had Clinique Happy and Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers, and it's nice to see another fragrance just like it.

A girl can never have too many perfumes, so if you love the fresh and sweet Daisy, then check out the other two.

The grapefruit note dominates on me for some reason, but it blends quite nicely with the white woods in the base, so I'm left with a sweet, clean fragrance that reminds me of a gorgeous spring day.

Admittedly, it's a bit more youthful than my other scents, but I don't mind keeping a small bottle in my collection, even if it's only to wear when I need a pick-me-up.

Plus, the bottle is so adorable! I wish companies put more thought into creating unique, beautiful bottles for their perfumes.

Not long lasting at all, I don't know where does the smell go. Way too pricey for a smell not long lasting like that. Overly hyped.

To Read all 551 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A nice enough, light, fresh floral scent. I can see why it became so popular, although I'm not much into the above types of things. It seems a simplistic and like something one might find in a room plug-in. I don't mean that in a bad way. It doesn't seem very perfume-y. Sometimes that's exactly what a person wants; me, not very often and I have other things for those moments. Notes per Basenotes: Strawberry, Violet Leaf, Ruby Red Grapefruit; Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine; Musk, White Woods, Vanilla

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent, it's sweet without being overpowering and fresh. BUT it only lasts a few minutes, an hour later the smell is completely gone.. too much money for something that is weaker than a body mist. Bottle is so pretty though.

I wore this product for awhile and liked it but never loved it. I started noticing that for a period of time almost everyone was wearing this so I didn't repurchase. Have since fallen in love with Jo Malone products since they seem more unique.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Sampled this through the sephora box. So many girls wear this and it's really just okay. It was the first sample I threw out from the box. I don't see myself ever wearing this scent.

Overall very nice light floral scent. Don't find it too strong- more for the day time. Works well w my body chemistry but it doesn't smell super special that I would repurchase or make it my signature. Just a light pretty floral scent for the day time

Edit: I find that occasionally when i wear it, it can almost smell like B.O towards the end notes...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Definitely my favourite of all the amazing perfumes by marc jacobs! It has a beautiful lingering scent, that is nether too stong or too weak. I have only purchased this once so far, but now, It's guaranteed I'll be hooked on certain marc jacobs products forever! Love the smell, and the packaging almost as much as that! So adorable!

OMG!! I love this!! I received a sample vial of this from Sephora with my last order. It is perfect for the season. I feel...sophisticated I guess is the word I can use when I wear this. I also love the Daisy Dream version. It's a little lighter. I am terrible at describing fragrances so all I can say it that it smells fresh and floral-y, if that's a word. My only boo moment is that it doesn't last all day on me. It seems like midway through my day, I can't smell it anymore. I may just have to buy a bottle and spray it on my clothes. Sometimes I can still smell fragrance on my clothes even after I have washed them. Wish they lasted that long on me...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was a die hard Miss Dior wearer, but my husband said it made him sneeze. He also hates anything with a rose base. I have come to dislike Jasmine.Chanel°5 smells dreadful on me. Aldehydes are not for me.My husband likes Daisy. I love Daisy. I get compliments whenever I wear Daisy. I think scent has a lot to do with a person's chemistry. When I started a certain medication, Miss Dior started smelling terrible too. Daisy may be marketed to the younger girls, but it is fresh and not sugary sweet. It doesn't have a ton of staying power, but it lasts about 4-5 hours for me. I get compliments everytime I wear it. I think the grapefruit keeps the strawberry from being too koolaidy and the gardenia from being cloying. I don't notice the vanilla. Too much vanilla is like wearing a candle store.
Scent is very subjective. My best friend still wears Charlie, and she smells great. Go figure.
Daisy is pricy, but a bottle lasts a year and it's cute on my vanity. I do use eau de parfum. Lasts longer than edt.

Popular Fragrances