mark. jewel (Uploaded by joan_phan8504)

3.7

66%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/27/2013

Love this product. I keep returning to buy yet another bottle. I get many complements on the fragrance.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Nov/25/2012

One of my absolute favorite fragrances. I wear it in the fall and winter as it's a very warm scent.

I've bought three or four of these and consider this one a staple.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Kinky, Coarse

Nov/25/2012

OMG!!!

mark Jewel by Avon is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. mark Jewel was launched in 2007. The fragrance features casablanca lily, fruity notes, vanilla and caramel.
This is the most beautiful fragrance ever from mark!!! the bottle is unbelieveable! gorg!! it is a summertime scent, but def a night scent, like i imagine wearing this on a date night!! incredible!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Oct/09/2011

Smells exactly like Viva la juicy or Avon's Imari seduction. Lasting power is so so. Its an alright fragrance, not unique or special.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Sep/21/2011

A great fall/winter scent. It's very sweet but not sick sweet overbearing. Everyone who smells this on me likes it. One of my faves.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

Feb/26/2011

A sweet, seductive scent that is not over powering and lasts a pretty good time.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

Dec/30/2010

Jewel is a nice fall/winter fragrance. It is a 'sweet' scent, though I don't think it's too overpowering. I can't really smell the 'lilly' they say is in it. Overall a nice scent, and I might repurchase.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

Aug/13/2010

Love the bottle and I love the note descriptions but alas this is an overly complex scent. The notes do not blend well and are not consistent. I did not find this to be gourmand but more of a floral oriental.
I do smell the key floral note first (Casablanca lily). I also smell a sweet grape fruit note and the spicey notes are a little more subtle then I would like. This is just another …

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Mar/06/2010

I was expecting something akin to a sweet gourmant scent in mark (Avon's company) Jewel. But, instead my nostrils became overloaded with a very strong, masculine rosemary and pepper mix - from the middle right through the base notes.

I didn't really detect the "Succulent fruits and sensual Casablanca lily mingle with warm macchiato, liquid caramel and vanilla for a …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age56 & Over

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

frommneme

Feb/03/2010

This perfume wears beautifully on me and I can still smell it (subtly) at the end of the day. Normally I do not like "sweet" scents but this is so nice and warm that it's become one of my favorites.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure