benefit Cosmetics Sketching Pencil

benefit Cosmetics Sketching Pencil

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! It's one of the best in my opinion. It goes on so smoothly. There's no need to tug on your eyelids with this. I use the one in sable and it looks so amazing. The onyx and navy ones are also great. One of my favorites.

on 1/22/2008 10:40:00 AM

This eye pencil is great!!! I have it in Sable and I really like the color. The consistency of this product is really nice creamy smooth. I will purchase again.

I wear this eyeliner in Onyx EVERYDAY, and I have for years!!! It glides on WONDERFULLY, blends if you want it to, comes off easily, yet stays put when you want it to. UUUMMMM... PERFECT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

I have tried EVERY eyeliner. You name it, I have tried it. After awhile I gave up. I bought Mac's powerpoint eyeliner thinking it would be amazing because it's expensive and MAC. I was wrong. It works horribly. My friend brought over her Onyx benefit eyeliner one night, I tried it, and instantly fell in love. The color is so rich, the blackest eyeliner I have ever tried. It's so easy to put on, it just glides on. After trying 1023203 brands, I know this one is the best. For now on, I'm sticking with this eyeliner. Try it ladies! You'll be amazed.

on 7/18/2007 6:58:00 AM

I love these pencils and I personally love the shade Royale!!! I must admit, I rarely stray away from my staple black bad girl eyeliner, but when I saw this on the MA at the counter I had to ask what eyeliner she had on!! Its sooo nice and it gives off a little purplish/blueish sheen when you catch the light!!!If you layer it on really thick and then use the little smudger, it is perfection!!! Its also good when you dont want to wear very dark eyeliner. Im a big fan!!!

on 3/1/2007 4:22:00 PM

The only Benefit product I use! Love the onyx eyeliner, and have been using it for three years now. My only beef is that it comes off after an hour or so, but of course, I am lining the inside of my eyes, so that is to be expected. I also use it as an eyebrow pencil, as my hair is black, and applied lightly, it works extremely well.

on 11/19/2006 8:41:00 PM

YEA! This is great. I've had my pencil for at LEAST three or four years, and it's great. I just sharpen it and it's ready to go. My "HG" eyeliner, goes on smoothly, the color is great (I have Sable, but want Tuxedo and the purply one...) and comes with a smudging sponge on the other end. I recently got another eyeliner from Bourjois and it wasn't NEARLY as good! Updated Review Jan 08: not so impressed with this eyeliner anymore, smudges too much and runs all over my undereye area. I've had it for years but I just threw the stub away. I have better eyeliners including Jordana, Prestige and Isadora.

on 4/20/2006 1:12:00 PM

I have trouble finding eyeliners that don't smudge underneath the eyes and have found this to be the best product in dealing with this problem. However, the liner doesn't last very well for more than three hours, so it's necessary to take it out with you for reapplication. Quite expensive for an eyeliner that isn't amazing, but the pencil is very long and the sponge makes smudging the liner and defining eyes easy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my typical everyday eyeliner. the colors are ordinary and it goes on quite smoothly. the only downside is that i have to reapply it every hour or so.

After using a cheapie Revlon eyeliner for years, I was lured over to the Benefit counter while waiting in an airport last year - BEST purchase ever! I have the sable and grey colour, both of which I use every day. The grey is really nice paired with the Black Orchid light/dark grey shadow duo from Benefit. A great night look if you smudge the liner a bit. The pencil is really soft, no drag on the eyelid, and I haven't had any of the smearing problems other reviewers mentioned despite a lunchtime gym routine. The ONLY slightly negative thing I could say is that I think the smudger is pretty useless. I didn't buy it for that anyway, so no big loss.... SO WORTH THE PRICE!