Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny

Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny

4.1

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My go-to bronzer! I've tried so many different bronzers, some are too dark, some too light.... Some are just really hard to make look natural and difficult to blend out! ABH bronzers are lovely, and the one I reach towards if I want a more dramatic contoured look like if I'm going to a wedding or big party. But THIS bronzer is the one I love wearing for a 'every day' look, it gives me a healthy bronze glow without the harsh, obvious contouring.

on 5/24/2016 10:56:00 AM

I have been using Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer to some time now. It adds a nice contour to my cheeks and the top of my forehead. Be careful to swirl and tap your brush before application or you will end up looking like an orange Oompa Loompa. The only issue I had with this product is that it contains talc but it is paraben free so it's a toss up for me.

To Read all 115 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First I picked up the Milk Chocolate Soleil, then I thought this looked prettier. Well, it's kinda shimmery and it's orange-y... I don't know how I feel about it. It does give a nice, healty glow but it you're not careful you'll end up looking like a very pretty orange. I feel this works really nice on a summer night at the beach along cocktails with friends.

At this time of year my skin is at it's lightest (NC 25) so I finally got around to using this. It made me feel gorgeous! The matte bronzer portion is very pigmented but sheers out easily. The highlighter color is a gorgeous gold that shimmers. I love it better than my stash of highlighters, which is saying a lot since I'm obsessed.

I actually like the new packaging. The price is OK.

I love that this brand is cruelty-free.

on 12/13/2015 11:32:00 PM

I love love love too faced products, they have the cutest packaging and the products are great quality and worth the money. I really like this bronzer for warming up the face and it blends really nice, it has a slight shimmer which I like, however I'm kind of torn about the shade itself, it seems too look a little orange but so does every bronzer I've tried... might just be me. Overall this bronzer is great to have, I don't know that I'd repurchase but it's going to last me a long time anyway, a little goes a long way!

on 11/18/2015 12:49:00 AM

Totally love this bronzer! If I'm not mistaken, this is Too Faced flagship product and the first bronzer that put them on the map. I love the pigmentation and how this does not make me look muddy. You have the option to use the lighter or darker shade. You may even blend both powders on your brush. I just wish this has the same chocolatey smell that the Too Faced Chocolate bronzers have. I own a lot of drugstore bronzers but this one is totally worth the splurge. After trying this one, I know I have got to have the Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very golden toned warm sun kissed brown. It has lots of shimmer and no scent. It is very pigmented and silky soft. A little goes a long way so it's worth buying. I think it applies best with a stippling brush. It's a very glamorous shade, perfect for night time looks and special occasions. The compact is adorable and very well made. There's a good sized mirror inside for touch ups.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- the essence dupe for this is Sun glow (02) with the swirly design.

This would work on many people, esp those with cool-toned skin. It would give a healthy look. Blends well, finely milled so it 'melts' into base makeup.

However, it makes my skin seem sickly/dirty. I am med-skintone, warm, and naturally a bit tanned. I thought this would be a good one to 'lift' or bronze the complexion, but it dulls it and looks unfortunate.

Have tried several types of applicators (big stipple brush, small stipple, blush brush, angled contour brush) and used v. lightly, and it just isn't for me. It isn't super long-lasting, just normal.

Essence has a 'bronzer' that is this exact colour, except a bit more shimmery. I own both and can hardly tell the difference. If I were to repurchase any of the TF bronzers, it would be milk chocolate or endless summer.
That said, I can't fault it, apart from the fact that it looks bad on me.

on 11/23/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect beachy glowing looking bronzer. If you want to look like you have just come back from a vacation down south, this is for you! I don't kinda that it is glittery, it is more of a glow. This is very pigmented, but lends well. I do not think this is meant for far skinned girls. I find it even somewhat natural looking. This might seem off to say for a somewhat shimmery product, but when I was on vacation not too long ago, I found that my skin on it's own was naturally glowing, even without any products. So this is perfect for me for when I am not on vacation, to get that glow back in my skin!

on 8/28/2014 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! This is a warm toned bronzer with very fine barely-there shimmer. I love this for the summer time since it gives me that sun kissed glow. Amazingly pigmented and very easy to blend. I hate the steep price point but I feel like this will last me quite a long time. I don't recommend this for contouring because it's just not made for that. Might not buy it again because I do want to try other ones but if it wasn't so expensive, I wouldn't think twice.