Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny

Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny
bronzers

4.1

Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think I'll never run out of this product because of my small face! I have been using it for years and I still haven't hit pan yet!

First of all I love the packaging! I have the one with gold packaging and it is just so sleek and pretty! It comes with a mirror and I think the mirror is a high quality one because my other mirrors in other makeup products just cannot match up to this mirror! I like to use this mirror to do my makeup.

Now to the product itself! When I'm lazy I'll use these as an eyeshadow and it works really well too. As a bronzer, I feel that it is great for my lightly tanned skin! It looks really natural when applied properly. However, if i apply too much, I'll look abit too orange! The key is to build it up slowly and keep it quite precise, instead of blending it out to a big patch of skin. I try not to drag the product too close to the centre of my face to prevent that. I think this is only suitable for some skin colour as I have tried using it on my friend with lighter skin and she looks super orangey.

This is also really blendable despite how pigmented it is!

Would recommend to people who have a similar skin colour as me :)

Great bronzer for a natural look! It is not orange at all. It has tiny shimmer to it in the pan but I don't really see it much on the face. It is my new favorite bronzer.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My go-to bronzer! I've tried so many different bronzers, some are too dark, some too light.... Some are just really hard to make look natural and difficult to blend out! ABH bronzers are lovely, and the one I reach towards if I want a more dramatic contoured look like if I'm going to a wedding or big party. But THIS bronzer is the one I love wearing for a 'every day' look, it gives me a healthy bronze glow without the harsh, obvious contouring.

on 5/24/2016 10:56:00 AM

I have been using Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer to some time now. It adds a nice contour to my cheeks and the top of my forehead. Be careful to swirl and tap your brush before application or you will end up looking like an orange Oompa Loompa. The only issue I had with this product is that it contains talc but it is paraben free so it's a toss up for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

First I picked up the Milk Chocolate Soleil, then I thought this looked prettier. Well, it's kinda shimmery and it's orange-y... I don't know how I feel about it. It does give a nice, healty glow but it you're not careful you'll end up looking like a very pretty orange. I feel this works really nice on a summer night at the beach along cocktails with friends.

At this time of year my skin is at it's lightest (NC 25) so I finally got around to using this. It made me feel gorgeous! The matte bronzer portion is very pigmented but sheers out easily. The highlighter color is a gorgeous gold that shimmers. I love it better than my stash of highlighters, which is saying a lot since I'm obsessed.

I actually like the new packaging. The price is OK.

I love that this brand is cruelty-free.

on 12/13/2015 11:32:00 PM

I love love love too faced products, they have the cutest packaging and the products are great quality and worth the money. I really like this bronzer for warming up the face and it blends really nice, it has a slight shimmer which I like, however I'm kind of torn about the shade itself, it seems too look a little orange but so does every bronzer I've tried... might just be me. Overall this bronzer is great to have, I don't know that I'd repurchase but it's going to last me a long time anyway, a little goes a long way!

on 11/18/2015 12:49:00 AM

Totally love this bronzer! If I'm not mistaken, this is Too Faced flagship product and the first bronzer that put them on the map. I love the pigmentation and how this does not make me look muddy. You have the option to use the lighter or darker shade. You may even blend both powders on your brush. I just wish this has the same chocolatey smell that the Too Faced Chocolate bronzers have. I own a lot of drugstore bronzers but this one is totally worth the splurge. After trying this one, I know I have got to have the Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- the essence dupe for this is Sun glow (02) with the swirly design.

This would work on many people, esp those with cool-toned skin. It would give a healthy look. Blends well, finely milled so it 'melts' into base makeup.

However, it makes my skin seem sickly/dirty. I am med-skintone, warm, and naturally a bit tanned. I thought this would be a good one to 'lift' or bronze the complexion, but it dulls it and looks unfortunate.

Have tried several types of applicators (big stipple brush, small stipple, blush brush, angled contour brush) and used v. lightly, and it just isn't for me. It isn't super long-lasting, just normal.

Essence has a 'bronzer' that is this exact colour, except a bit more shimmery. I own both and can hardly tell the difference. If I were to repurchase any of the TF bronzers, it would be milk chocolate or endless summer.
That said, I can't fault it, apart from the fact that it looks bad on me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very golden toned warm sun kissed brown. It has lots of shimmer and no scent. It is very pigmented and silky soft. A little goes a long way so it's worth buying. I think it applies best with a stippling brush. It's a very glamorous shade, perfect for night time looks and special occasions. The compact is adorable and very well made. There's a good sized mirror inside for touch ups.