4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

This product does not offer a lot of oil-control. Therefore, it works best as a finishing powder when the weather is cool or cold out. Now, I am an NW30 in MAC. My matches in EDM are Medium Beige Neutral and Medium Beige.And, I do find that the light shade is "workable" for my medium complexion. .

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

I hate it. I absolutely hate it. It feels extremely heavy on my face and makes it look a bit cakey although I do NOT apply it much - I just swipe it lightly on my face. I prefer EDM's Kaolin Clay Powder which is a great product!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This product does give you a flawless airbrushed look when first applied, but that doesn't last very long and neither does the shine control. However, if you are allergic to most sunscreens, give this a try. It did not break me out and two summers ago I got sunburned really bad everywhere except my face.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

9 years ago

I got this instead of finishing dust because ppl were complaining the other one was all cornstarch. This works well. It's not HG but I use it to set my make-up. The texture is nice and light so I use Kaolin as a primer and this as a finishing powder.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

9 years ago

As far as EM foundations/powders go, this is my favourite. I wear it like foundation. In my opinion, it is better than their foundation! I use Light.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I have the one gram sample of this and am planning on buying the full size. I haven't tried the popular finishing dust, but the Natural Reflections is just another one of their finishing powders. I've heard good and bad things about the other finishing dust, which is why I got a sample of this one. I also have the Kaolin powder in Sunlight, but I use that as a primer for oil-absorbing properties. For a finishing powder I find this a milled a little finer so it's better as a finishing powder. I love it! Make my makeup routine feel complete to have just that extra oil absorbing property on top that's still light.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

This product id good but not amazing. I use fair and sometimes i dont put on any foundation, just this finishing powder. Fair is neutral in undertone which doesn't make me feel washed out but create a health look without applying blush. But as i said, it's good not amazing. It makes my skin feel oily after applying few hours, even i have dry skin! i dont have the oily problem with this product in winter, but i can't stand it in summer time. if i really have to use it in summer, i must paired up with the sunlight finishing dust.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

I use the Light color for my fair neutral skin.I don't put it all over,just on my "highlight" areas such as the tops of my cheeks,bridge of nose,middle of forehead,etc. It gives my pasty white skin a healthy glow! When you're so pale like me,it's easy to end up looking like a zombie! I do not apply this with a flat top brush,but a dome kabuki so it's nice and subtle. I'm actually planning on buying the fair version for something I can quickly put on when I'm not going anywhere special,to soften my redness and because the zinc in it really helps heal my pimples faster!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
from

10 years ago

I think the latest formula does not contain titanium dioxide, only zinc oxide. On top of foundation, it helps to create a softer, more airbrushed look, so it does what it's supposed to do. However, this makes me extremely oily, even after 2 hours in an air conditioned room! This is not a good product at all for oily girls. If you have dry skin, I think you will love the "glow" it gives. Everyone else should stay away. The other bad thing is that it changes the colour of my foundation so I look like I'm wearing makeup now :( This does not happen with the Finishing Dust or the Kaolin powder.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

I have it in in Natural Reflections Cool Pink (which is now discontinued). This product is good for using as a finishing dust on days when the weather isn't particularly hot out. As, it doesn't work as well as EDM other finishing powders for oil control. But, it still is a pretty okay finishing product nonetheless. The formula that I have does have zinc oxide & titanium dioxide listed as ingredients with it. EDM Natural Reflection powders have since changed in ingredients and as of late 2009. The Natural Reflection powders currently do not contain titanium dioxide in them. Here's the current ingredient listing: Mica, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines. . .

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age30-35